585,982 active members*
4,580 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Any Wood Wop master here?

Im operator on Homag BOF 311 machine and need some help. I posted on Homag forums but no reply so ill just c/p my questions here.

1. I made a program and need to assign a workplace to program and start machining. To do that i must search program in aplication called "85" (and something,cant remember full name) and that takes a lot of time. Is there a possibility to auto assign program to workplace from Wood Wop?
    For example, if i have loaded program in "85" i can open it in wood wop if i just double click on graphic of the piece, i just want to do reverse to speed things

2. How to rotate program in wood wop? I worked today small pieces and didnt fit horizontaly on table but did vertically but program was horizontal so i had to go to programmer to rotate it 90 deegres.

3. Is there a way to made default some option in "NC generate" menu? Theres option i always use and i have to click it always

4. When im chosing program theres preview on right and window with some data under. Is there a way to make that window bigger to see all data without scrolling? Theres info about dimensions in that window and have to always scroll it to see it. Stupid, because theres lots of free space under it

2. How to rotate program in wood wop? I worked today small pieces and didnt fit horizontaly on table but did vertically but program was horizontal so i had to go to programmer to rotate it 90 deegres.

Here you can use two different ways.
    1, go to the menu bar right in woodwop where you can zoome. Here you wil find Two buttons where you can rotate the programe. Its not really rotating but maybe it will do the job.

2, When you draw something or put an milling on a drawing, you can put in degrees right below . This will rotate your program. And then you lay be able to re locate the dimensions to put it on the right place.

And im verry sorry, my Englisch is not that good....

Ye sthere is a way, you shall need to make an icon in paint. An then you can attach this icon to the woodwop menu.

How this works, i dont know try hitting the help button. Im sure i did rea somthing about it in there.

Kind regards,
    Maarten

Quote Originally Posted by Martus View Post
    Here you can use two different ways.
    1, go to the menu bar right in woodwop where you can zoome. Here you wil find Two buttons where you can rotate the programe. Its not really rotating but maybe it will do the job.
    Can you be more specific , what icon on right side?

Use this for looking

http://www.weeke.com/ADMIN/ASSETS/files/freiform_us.gif