584,826 active members*
5,174 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12

bavelloni cutting machine (REV 370 SLH - 2005)

I hope every thing running well.We have a bavelloni cutting machine (REV 370 SLH - 2005) and this ERROR can be seen in some times : Arms don't put glass sheet on the correct place and puts glass ahead. At this time we should run machine manually and take back glass sheet.
    The Error number displayed on the drive for 2sec (Drive type: NS600 Yaskawa) : A.9F (E53E). I chenged NS600 card but it is remain.

Hi,

I hope every thing running well.We have a bavelloni cutting machine (REV 370 SLH - 2005) and this ERROR can be seen in some times : Arms don't put glass sheet on the correct place and puts glass ahead. At this time we should run machine manually and take back glass sheet.
    The Error number displayed on the drive for 2sec (Drive type: NS600 Yaskawa) : A.9F (E53E). I chenged NS600 card but it is remai

Quote Originally Posted by cncforlife View Post
    Please help. I'm new in the forum,and if you can help me I'd appreciate.
    I have a problem with my Bav Alp a 102s. It gives me warning at the operator messages page like "SPINDLE MOTOR THERMAL PROTECTION".
    Any idea what the problem could be? I know it could be spindle cable problem but before I start desmandling I could listen to someone else who knows more than i do.Any idea or comment-suggestion is welcome.
    Zorba
    Motor of spindel broke , and maby you have problem with ,invertor
    I have a same problem , after i change motor (spindel) and rapare invertor its solve , chek the voltage outputs invertor contaktl

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight05 View Post
    Hi, I'm new to operating a CNC machine and I could really use some help with an error that I'm getting on my Bavelloni Egar 450/4N. The error is "Move demanded of an un-datummed axis". I cannot use the machine because of this error. If anyone has some knowledge and experience with this please help me out. Thank you.
    Do zerroing (bottom with target ) upwere

Z .bavellony alpa 450 4n problem with tool

Hello from holy land people !!!!!!
    I have problem with alpa 450 4n z.bavellony
    i try to take the tool ,after this the head come neer to tool and stoped . The mesage in deskboard ( eror "waite for open cone clamp open "load
    Seconde eror what i have is ( "the spindel out the range")
    Halp .....

Re: Z .bavellony alpa 450 4n problem with tool

Hi guys, I'm having problems with Bavelloni B73 CNS.
    After failing to finish the program, and manually removing the glass from the machine, I started receiving these errror:
    Pads position end stroke increase
    Pads position end stroke decrease
    Wrong thickness end stroke.

Unfortunately I don't have operators manual.

Can anyone tell me how to reset machine to the start of the program?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b73.jpg  

Hi help please
    I work on bavelloni alpa320-4 anyone can show me how to adjust parameter of store tools and parameter of axis X-Y-C

Hi help please
    I work on bavelloni alpa320-4 anyone can show me how to adjust parameter of store tools and parameter of axis X-Y-C

Re: Bavelloni Tech

Hello

We have an alpa 250/4 that is coming up with an axis synchronization error, we have tested that the motors are integrally sound which they are and are now worried it may be the drive.

When we try to home it, it jolts backwards slightly at each press of the reset button and displays the error message. I've also noticed the left side of the bridge is tending to drag the right side slightly, hence the motor testing mentioned prior.

Also I can not manually Jog any of the axis, I would presume this is because the machine wants to home first.

Side note: The machine was recently moved from one location to another and powered down for at least a month.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by abuilyass24 View Post
    Hi help please
    Program %9600

Hi Mr. Zoltan,

How are you there...I am facing issue with Alpa 450/4 Glass machine while running. Could you please help me here to get it resolved. It is well appreciated if I can get your email address to contact directly

Hi Zoltan, I have just had a SGDH-15DE-OY OMRON SERVO DRIVER 1.5KW 400VAC 3 PHASE repaired and it works fine but i need the settings that are needed to run Bavelloni cnc 315n for it can you help at all. Kind regards Neil

i have KAM100 1993
    Z. BAVELLONI

error 91 %9600 N1

All programs has been downloaded but we cannot do presettings

all manual moves is working

and program %8153 & %8154 is working

however %8150 & %8151 are not working

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I am an ex-Bavelloni Technician and I still know quite a bit for the machines and software, as well as being Certified by Bavelloni S.P.A. in Italy as a technician(I have the certificate if anyone wants proof). If any of you out there have any questions about the Bavelloni CNC systems (I have installed, trained, torn apart, and rebuilt every CNC that Bavelloni has out there) please drop me a line and ask your questions and I will do my best to help you out

Zoltan

Hello! I'm started working with Bavelloni BAV-CN3 machine, and searching for a manuals.

Now I already know, how cut from the glass a star form using an installed soft. But sometimes I would like to make a machine working using only a console commands like: cut the line from point A to point B.
    Can you help me with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarvin View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I am an ex-Bavelloni Technician and I still know quite a bit for the machines and software, as well as being Certified by Bavelloni S.P.A. in Italy as a technician(I have the certificate if anyone wants proof). If any of you out there have any questions about the Bavelloni CNC systems (I have installed, trained, torn apart, and rebuilt every CNC that Bavelloni has out there) please drop me a line and ask your questions and I will do my best to help you out

Zoltan
    Hi I need help
    for Bavelloni cutting tables MTS 42, especially with the NUM1040 controller, experience?

I have an issue I'm trying to work out. I lost backup for setting and configuration and no have origin floppy disk ..

Hi Zoltan, Any chance to get your email? I am having problem with Bavelloni Colibri 2007. There is comunnication problem.

Page 2 of 2 12