584,805 active members*
5,258 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Bavelloni Tech

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I am an ex-Bavelloni Technician and I still know quite a bit for the machines and software, as well as being Certified by Bavelloni S.P.A. in Italy as a technician(I have the certificate if anyone wants proof). If any of you out there have any questions about the Bavelloni CNC systems (I have installed, trained, torn apart, and rebuilt every CNC that Bavelloni has out there) please drop me a line and ask your questions and I will do my best to help you out

Zoltan

I realized you posted this a while back. I was wondering if you could help me with technical issues ive been having with our gemiv10 glass polishing machine.Let me know if you can thanks.

alpa

Quote Originally Posted by Yarvin View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I am an ex-Bavelloni Technician and I still know quite a bit for the machines and software, as well as being Certified by Bavelloni S.P.A. in Italy as a technician(I have the certificate if anyone wants proof). If any of you out there have any questions about the Bavelloni CNC systems (I have installed, trained, torn apart, and rebuilt every CNC that Bavelloni has out there) please drop me a line and ask your questions and I will do my best to help you out

Zoltan
    Please help. I'm new in the forum,and if you can help me I'd appreciate.
    I have a problem with my Bav Alp a 102s. It gives me warning at the operator messages page like "SPINDLE MOTOR THERMAL PROTECTION".
    Any idea what the problem could be? I know it could be spindle cable problem but before I start desmandling I could listen to someone else who knows more than i do.Any idea or comment-suggestion is welcome.
    Zorba

Quote Originally Posted by cncforlife View Post
    Please help. I'm new in the forum,and if you can help me I'd appreciate.
    I have a problem with my Bav Alp a 102s. It gives me warning at the operator messages page like "SPINDLE MOTOR THERMAL PROTECTION".
    Any idea what the problem could be? I know it could be spindle cable problem but before I start desmandling I could listen to someone else who knows more than i do.Any idea or comment-suggestion is welcome.
    Zorba
    Hi

With typ off driver you have Intramat ore Yaskawa.
    Check the LED on the driver and the cable
    often ther is a problem with the Cable.

RC

HI
    I AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ON MY EGAR 450. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    [email protected]

THANKS SASHA

Quote Originally Posted by SASHA-V View Post
    HI
    I AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ON MY EGAR 450. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    [email protected]

THANKS SASHA
    Hi Sasha

Tel me wits problem you have .

Regards Roy

HELP FOR AXE X AND POSMO

Hi everyone,

Zoltan
    Hello

I have a problem setup and calibration due to change engine POSMO. I lost my login technician to access the setup page. In addition, the parameters of the X axis jumped and I can not make the reset of the VT-1301

Thank you for your help

Anyone out there with Bavelloni cutting tables, especially with the NUM1040 controller, experience?

I have an issue I'm trying to work out.

Ciao Zoltan tu sei un tecnico ex bavelloni ? Mi puoi aiutare sulla Kam 100
    Grazie
    Se si mi puoi contattare

Re: Bavelloni Tech

Hi everyone,

Zoltan

hi i need help.
    i work on bavelloni egar 450-4
    somebody at work was running the machine without me there.
    they just called me and told me that there is an error on the screen and that they cant do anything.
    the error is RUN TIME ERROR 3000
    can you please help me

thank you

hi i need help.
    i work on bavelloni egar 450-4
    somebody at work was running the machine without me there.
    they just called me and told me that there is an error on the screen and that they cant do anything.
    the error is RUN TIME ERROR 3000
    can you please help me

thank you

Have you had any luck with solving the run time error problem? I got the error this morning on my egar 323

need solution( trigger axes power magaz. tool presence sensor cable broken) ????????? its bad ????

Hi, I'm new to operating a CNC machine and I could really use some help with an error that I'm getting on my Bavelloni Egar 450/4N. The error is "Move demanded of an un-datummed axis". I cannot use the machine because of this error. If anyone has some knowledge and experience with this please help me out. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Zoltan
    Hi Zoltan, do you know anything about this error "Move demanded of an un-datummed axis"?
    Running a Bavelloni Egar 450/4N. I'm new to this and I cannot do anything because of this error. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Hello. I'm hoping this is the right thread. I'm working on a Bavelloni Alpa 350, and I'm getting an error "C AXIS OUT POSITION". I know the C Axis is the spindle rotation, but how do I correct this problem? Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by JToronto View Post
    Hello. I'm hoping this is the right thread. I'm working on a Bavelloni Alpa 350, and I'm getting an error "C AXIS OUT POSITION". I know the C Axis is the spindle rotation, but how do I correct this problem? Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Julia
    Hello

I think you have a alpa 320 ore 315. the problem wil be the belt of the C axes please check this move it on manuel.

Regards Roy

Hi,
    I hope every thing running well.We have a bavelloni cutting machine (REV 370 SLH - 2005) and this ERROR can be seen in some times : Arms don't put glass sheet on the correct place and puts glass ahead. At this time we should run machine manually and take back glass sheet.
    The Error number displayed on the drive for 2sec (Drive type: NS600 Yaskawa) : A.9F (E53E). I chenged NS600 card but it is remain.

I hope every thing running well.We have a bavelloni cutting machine (REV 370 SLH - 2005) and this ERROR can be seen in some times : Arms don't put glass sheet on the correct place and puts glass ahead. At this time we should run machine manually and take back glass sheet.
    The Error number displayed on the drive for 2sec (Drive type: NS600 Yaskawa) : A.9F (E53E). I chenged NS600 card but it is remain.

Page 1 of 2 12