584,850 active members*
4,188 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > EMCO CNC Machines > Alarm 6010: DRIVE X-AXIS NOT READY

Alarm 6010: DRIVE X-AXIS NOT READY

Good morning to everybody!

I have a EMCO PC MILL 155, with FANUC 21mb Control, so, at the start of the control, for the reference of the axes, on the monitor I get the following message:

Alarm 6010: DRIVE X-AXIS NOT READY
    Alarm 6011: DRIVE Y-AXIS NOT READY -->(this message doesn't always come out)

I have looked at the manual and for these alarms it says--> step motor board defective. Check fuses and switch box fan filter. Low Voltage.

Someone has had the same problem, I would be very grateful for your help.

Thanks

Re: Alarm 6010: DRIVE X-AXIS NOT READY

Look at page 35 of the electrical documentation for LEDs on the drive. LED1 indicates if the drive is ready. Others indicate faults. If there is no LED, troubleshooting begins by checking the fuse in the drive, and input voltage. If drives are getting good power(~130VDC), the drives are bad.If drives are bad, inspect the motor and wiring prior to installing a new drive. If voltage is bad, the circuit must be tested starting at the transformer, rectifier, capacitor, circuit breaker, wiring.

Re: Alarm 6010: DRIVE X-AXIS NOT READY

Hello,

I found the problem....it was that the control driver, was dirty with oil and grease. I cleaned it and the error disappeared.

Thanks for your comments.

I found the problem .... it was that the control driver was dirty with oil and grease, I cleaned it and the error disappeared.thanks for your comments.