584,817 active members*
4,582 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

EMCO PC Turn 50 Lathe

Hi Everyone, this is my first post on this forum forgive me if this question is in the wrong section

I have a very good condition EMCO PC Turn 50 Lathe with operating PC, tablet etc that I am thinking of selling to fund a CNC Mill having just purchased a manual Lathe.

The EMCO was given to me as an upgrade had been purchased at the college where I work, my question is how much should I be asking for when I come to sell it as I have no idea at all about its worth?

Many thanks, Ken

Do you think it would be unrealistic of me to ask for around $480 / £300? seems to be a lot of kit for that sort of money but I am clueless as to what its worth

Thanks, Ken

Put it in Ebay with a start price of €1 and ship to whole world. Then it will be visible on the whole Ebay system. You will get a fair price (likely far more than the €320 you are talking about.
    Regards,
    Mark

I am interested

Please contact in regards to this kit. I am interested.

Thank you.

John.

Hi Sorry John sold it just last week, Ken

machines

I have just bought these two machines in imaculate unused condition complete with pc's however the user manuals are missing and I have no idea how to work them. They are fitted with EOT Cranes control panels but also came with fanuc panels. I would like to use them as they are so can anyone help? please.

Hello Aaditya1,

Tell me what do you need specifically and I might be able to help. I also have the manual for the EMCO Fanuc series O-TC if you are interested.

Regards,

John.

kj

hello friends. i bougth an used emco pc turn 50, i have a compatible computer, but the installation disc are broken, anybony can help me to find the correct software to make work my turn... thaks ...

Re: EMCO PC Turn 50 Lathe

Hi.

I have to write here about EMCO PC TURN 50 lathe a have.

I have write to emco emails and send web baser reguests. But there is no response - none.

First i try to get this unit operational again, since it has lost pc and io-card somehow. As they seems to do every case

Dealer has change since 1995. In Finland there is no one who has repair these machines available anymore. Current dealer sell only model 60 and price is something 10000eur+. It is huge amount for lathe that can be used only for aluminium. So our scholl want real lathe to replace, so i get this unit for free. Later on i found io-card from ebay, but it has no connection. I was again contact to emco - same result than before, no one reply.

Emco was option when we buy new lathe, but not for real since there is no support when need. We get other manufacturer and now there is 50000eur lathe comming end of month

However, this small emco is useless now. Any help to get pc cable schematics? I have lathe and fanuc board, floppydisc where program installs, w98 pc with one ISA slot - there is that io-card now. Emco software works ok but lathe does not go reference or do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Hi.

I have to write here about EMCO PC TURN 50 lathe a have.

However, this small emco is useless now. Any help to get pc cable schematics? I have lathe and fanuc board, floppydisc where program installs, w98 pc with one ISA slot - there is that io-card now. Emco software works ok but lathe does not go reference or do anything.
    Do you still have these problems? We just got one running here in Finland and perhaps can help you.

John, I would like to get a copy of the manuals for the Fanuc 0. Also do you know where I can get a copy of wincam. I have Winn and configure.

Im soon to be getting a pc turn 50 with ge fanuc series 0 controller, and just looking around for helpful community as this will be my first cnc machine and may run into problems, i aim to operate it in its standard way, so no retrofitting. So excited!

Yes, machine has been as is since last time to try wake it up.

Drove 500 miles to get CNC Lathe - Now what

Quote Originally Posted by mleppanen View Post
    Do you still have these problems? We just got one running here in Finland and perhaps can help you.
    Retiree/CNC Student...
    Just acquired an EMCO PC Turn 50 w/ GE Fanuk Series-O Board.
    I believe it has the ACC upgrade (don't really know what that means...).
    Got the ACC install instructions (Only literature that came with it.) and as near as I can tell the ACC has been installed.
    No Install/Operation manuals, No CDs, No Media, No idea where to start.
    Looking for any CDs, Manuals or Illustrations to get me going.
    Please provide guidance, I will be eternally greatful.
    Last edited by DNukem; 12-20-2019 at 12:20 AM.

Need operational Digital Media and Instruction Manuals

Retiree/CNC Student...
    Just acquired an EMCO PC Turn 50 w/ GE Fanuk Series-O Control Board.
    I believe it has the ACC upgrade (don't really know what that means...)
    Got the ACC install instructions (Only literature that came with it.) and as near as I can tell the ACC has been installed.
    No install/operation manuals, No CDs, No media, No idea where to start.
    Looking for any CDs, Manuals, Illustrations or guidance to get me going.
    It appears that I may have to dig out one of my old 486 computers... Is that correct?
    Please provide guidance, I will be eternally greatful.

Dick N.

mleppanen, you has not been here for long time, but i still has same problems.

Re: Need operational Digital Media and Instruction Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by DNukem View Post
    Retiree/CNC Student...
    Just acquired an EMCO PC Turn 50 w/ GE Fanuk Series-O Control Board.
    I believe it has the ACC upgrade (don't really know what that means...)
    No install/operation manuals, No CDs, No media, No idea where to start.
    Looking for any CDs, Manuals, Illustrations or guidance to get me going.
    It appears that I may have to dig out one of my old 486 computers... Is that correct?
    If the machine has ACC any PC will do. Contact Emco with your serial number and they will get you all the documentation and software you need.

Quote Originally Posted by mleppanen View Post
    Hi Leppänen,
    I need help with EMCO PC 50 lathe here in Finland, urgently.
    Terveisin
    Mauri

Quote Originally Posted by hiatec View Post
    Hello Aaditya1,

Tell me what do you need specifically and I might be able to help. I also have the manual for the EMCO Fanuc series O-TC if you are interested.

Regards,

John.
    Hi John
    I have a pc turn 50 with the Fanuc series 0 controller, do you have the manual for that?

Page 1 of 2 12