585,875 active members*
4,013 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Post Processors for MC > Postprocessor for bridgeport ez-trak needed

Postprocessor for bridgeport ez-trak needed

I am looking for a postprocessor for a bridgeport ez-trak for either mastercam v9 or X. if anyone has one and is willing to share it it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Mike

did you try to contact your mastercam reseller yet?

We primarily use NX here so our reseller doenst want to give me a post for nothing and I dont want to pay for a post that I am going to use once for a home project.

Well there you go... Most people who take the time to write a post, would like to receive a small token for their time and effort. I'll bet you didn't get your machine fro free.

Mike
    Tips For Manufacturing Training CD's, DVD's for Mastercam, SolidWorks, Inventor, G-Code Training & More
    http://www.tipsforcadcam.com

Let me ask you something, Did you read the section about "Asking for a post", before asking for a post.

There's a big difference between "give me a free post" and "I need help writing/customizing my post". I need some parts machined. Can you machine them for free for me?

This is a place where people come to ask for help and other try to help them.

BTW: Yes I do have a post for your machine/control.

Mike Mattera
    Tips For Manufacturing Training CD's, DVD's for Mastercam, SolidWorks, Inventor, G-Code Training & More
    http://www.tipsforcadcam.com

I actually did the machine for free it is the company I work for. I understand people spend much time writing post for machines and they would like to be compensated. But I am only looking to make one part to brush up on my programming since I havent done it in a few years and cant justify the 1000 my reseller wants for the post. My compnay has the post for the machine in Gibbs and NX but I dont know either of those CAM softwares.