I am a newcomer for CNCzone and I am very glad to join such a big family and make friends with you
I want to introduce our company and I will be very glad if I can offer you some help.
Our company was built in 1988. We mainly produce and sell machine tools. We started to manufacture and design mini CNC lathes several years ago. We have our own factories and design groups. Up to now, our factory is about 1600 sq ft. There are altogether ten designers with at least thirty years experience of designing. Our company is based in Taipei and Shandong (in mainland) is our manufacturing bases.
We specilize in milling & lathe machines including HM-035 CNC Mill, HM-070 CNC Mill, HM-135 CNC Mill, HMS-135C CNC Mill, HM-150 CNC Mill, HM-200 CNC Mill, HM-300 CNC Mill, HL-020 CNC Lathe, HL-135C CNC Lathe and we also have various kinds of accessories including Boring Tools,ER Collets,Set Screw Holders,QTC Tool Sets, Rotary Table Products,Castings Parts,Grinder Machine, Wood Model,CNC Controller,Machining Vise,etc..
These CNC machines are very popular in America and Canada and we establish long-term and cooperative business relationship with many customers in European market. They are small but still very affordable. They are made of cast iron, and with limit switch, and E-stop switch, and replaced the standard screw by ball screw.
Our CNC control system, is developed by ourselves, but also can use on FANUC or SIMENS system (it will request additional cost), our system is similar to MITSUBISHI system, and request Windows XP operation system.
These small machines are very suitable for Education area, training, R&D purpose, or DIY end user.
If you want more products details please log in our website www.atron.com.tw and double-click the lathe or mill pictures then you will get them.