584,863 active members*
4,709 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Any Fastcut CNC Plasma Users Here?

I found a few very old posts about Fastcut plasma tables but nothing recent. I've got a G-5 Fabricator with a 5'x10' water table that I bought used. Just wondering if there are any other Fastcut users here that want to share info.

Thanks,
    Chris.

Just received a new 4x8 table with downdraft. Mach3 isnt communicating with the table at the moment. If you have any ideas about this, let me know.
    Any info I have to give in the upcoming months after using the table, i will post for you.

Cool yep i run a fastcut

you bet man i just bought 6 months ago a 4x8 fastcut table with water table and i had alot of troubles learning off the start but seem to be catching on now and seems to work really smooth the only problem i am having is it will stop a few times on some of the small intricate stuff i just lift torch and hit run and it goes again not sure if this is normal for it to sometimes stop on lettering and intricate artwork or if i have something in my setup wrong oh and i am also using turbocad ,corel draw x4 ,sheetcam ,mach 3 and run a A60 cutmaster and so far been using 16 gauge with a 40 amp tip if ya got some pointers im all ears .:wave:

Quote Originally Posted by dustan View Post
    you bet man i just bought 6 months ago a 4x8 fastcut table with water table and i had alot of troubles learning off the start but seem to be catching on now and seems to work really smooth the only problem i am having is it will stop a few times on some of the small intricate stuff i just lift torch and hit run and it goes again not sure if this is normal for it to sometimes stop on lettering and intricate artwork or if i have something in my setup wrong oh and i am also using turbocad ,corel draw x4 ,sheetcam ,mach 3 and run a A60 cutmaster and so far been using 16 gauge with a 40 amp tip if ya got some pointers im all ears .:wave:
    Sounds to me like you have some trouble with the code you are producing.. I have an Icon 4x8 table and it rocks, I use to have a table from Precision Cutting Systems out of Calgary Alberta.. That was the biggest piece for crap.

A lot of first time table owners blame poor cut quality on there tables , when all it is lack of experience, there is a large learning curve to get your system cutting smooth.

I highly recommend Russell at Fastcut CnC , there staff is great.. Customer service is very impressive, that is always really important with a first time table buyer..

Heres a pic of my Icon setup..