585,735 active members*
4,859 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

to all those chinese laser manufacturers

Lately I see an explosion of chinese manufacturers posting and spamming this forum and sending me loads of private messages.

Can you please stop with that? It's great that you are all around here, but please, keep it as support and not as "mine is better!! the other ones suck!". I don't know how that's in china but here in europe you don't gain any trust from your (potential) customers if you do this. The result for me: I bought a laser from a company that is presented here but doesn't spam and only gives support(thanks HXLaser ).

So please stop kicking old threads or spamming information we don't want.. Better open your own topic which you can spam.

+1

I agree!

It is great to see more manufacturer's and resellers on the forum but you are correct. People are more likely to buy a machine from someone they see offering fair advice and trying to help rather than giving a repeated sales chant.

Zax.

Quote Originally Posted by fantasy2 View Post
    Lately I see an explosion of chinese manufacturers posting and spamming this forum and sending me loads of private messages.

Can you please stop with that? It's great that you are all around here, but please, keep it as support and not as "mine is better!! the other ones suck!". I don't know how that's in china but here in europe you don't gain any trust from your (potential) customers if you do this. The result for me: I bought a laser from a company that is presented here but doesn't spam and only gives support(thanks HXLaser ).

So please stop kicking old threads or spamming information we don't want.. Better open your own topic which you can spam.

Please report all SPAMMED Advertisements

Happy Holidays!!!!!
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Quote Originally Posted by tobyaxis View Post
    Please report all SPAMMED Advertisements
    Done!

Quote Originally Posted by zax15uk View Post
    Done!
    LOL, Gone!!
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

thanks!

I hope they read this and keep the forum clean

Quote Originally Posted by fantasy2 View Post
    thanks!

I hope they read this and keep the forum clean
    I hope so too
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com