585,759 active members*
4,129 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Software Updates

Where can I find a list of software updates on the HAAS website? It would be nice to know what was fixed in each release.

Tim

Only Haas service tech. can provide you the information. The Haas service portal has updated but only the service tech. have access to the information.

There is no real reason to having the information regarding software updates. Usually if you have a software issue then you should report it to Haas and they will provide the required update.
    Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Haas__man View Post
    There is no real reason to having the information regarding software updates. Usually if you have a software issue then you should report it to Haas and they will provide the required update.
    Hope this helps
    I disagree with you big time, there is pleanty of reason.
    for example heres one.
    my machine when I hit the "F1" key and go through the little edit menu I get clouds on my screen that are blank leaves a big white spot until I hit the reset button. its it a problem that I can deal with you bet. do I mind it not at all. would I like to see it fixed you bet do I want to waste my time and the HFO's time Not really as it isnt that important my machine "IS" under warrenty also so its free.
    so if I new the software update fixed this I might call, if I knew the software update didnt fix this I wouldnt bother them and waste there time nor mine.
    there are also new things that a software update would be nice if add'd to my machine like the dxf file part. Dont knowif I would use it but it may be nice to play around with if I had it.

the other "REASON" is I bought the machine and paid for it, wether I am in warrenty or out of it if I call for a service call and wanted a update why pay for it if there is nothing that would beinifit me again thats a waste of my time the techs time and the money for an update that would be worthless.

SO KNOWING what the updates do, too me is pretty important before I start wasting peoples time and money

Delw.

What version of software do you have?
    This would be shown on the screen when the machine is started up.

mines
    M16.02c

Quote Originally Posted by Haas__man View Post
    Hope this helps
    No real reason?

Are you kidding me?

Here is an example of functionality that would make sense for us to have:

Quote Originally Posted by Shamun View Post
    How old is your machine. It is possible to upgrade the haas machine to 16.04 A and above to get the new screens for Marposs from the Offset mode. If you have a series 15 machine and a 16m Flash memeory then the Haas service engineer can upgrade your machine software.

What's odd is that only a few months ago Haas listed these updates on their site. They had a revision history list of what changed in each software version. I cant' find it now.