585,665 active members*
3,087 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Environmental / Alternate Energy > Steorn's E-Orbo "OU" Energy Technology Launching - Energy Revolution Ahead?
Page 1 of 2 12

Steorn's E-Orbo "OU" Energy Technology Launching - Energy Revolution Ahead?

Hello Everyone,

Have any of you been following the saga of the Irish company Steorn as they launch their E-Orbo technology?

Basically, Steorn claims their motor is overunity and outputs more energy than is input.

There have been a lot of claims of OU machines over the years. Many of them were probably hoaxes or scams or the machines just did not work. However, Steorn technology seems to be legitimate.

They are holding a public demo of their technology at the Waterways Center in Dublin, Ireland. This Friday they are going to perform some live experiments over streaming video. They have already posted the following "talk" about their technology in which a couple experiments are performed that seem to validate their claim that their motor does not experience back EMF.

Introduction to an Orbo Electromagnetic Interaction - Part 1 - Steorn

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5nae_I_Mus"]YouTube- Introduction to an Orbo Electromagnetic Interaction - Part 1 - Steorn[/ame]

What do you think about this technology?

If this technology is validated I think it could change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage123 View Post
    Basically, Steorn claims their motor is overunity and outputs more energy than is input.

If this technology is validated I think it could change the world.
    If this technnology is validated I know it will change the laws of physics.

Don't know about Irish physics, but most of the time, you don't get more out of a system than you put in. That's why there's no perpetual motion machines.

You don't get somethin' for nothin'.

If it actually works it will mean that entropy has met its match.
    "Perpetually"

Mike
    Warning: DIY CNC may cause extreme hair loss due to you pulling your hair out.

Same post has been put on a number of forums , different usernames but always a new user, 1st post... call me a cynic but a tad fishy don't you think... if this was a breakthrough in new technology don't you think they would keep it hush hush until patented and perfected...

you cant get out more than you put in* and there ain't no such thing as a free lunch...

*with the possible exception of nuclear fusion technology... and this isn't that!
    If you're in Europe why not come and visit the UK CNC Community at http://www.mycncuk.com

Go back about three or four years on this forum and you will find this outfit discussed in a very long thread. Back then they were calling for 'legitimate scientists' to form an 'unbiased' panel to evaluate their technology and promised to unveil the results within a year. It is interesting how things like this drag on, they have indeed found a kind of perpetual motion; the movement of money from sucker's pockets to their bank account.

I will believe in so-called over unity the first time I go into my workshop and find it neater than when I left it.
    An open mind is a virtue...so long as all the common sense has not leaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Geof View Post
    I will believe in so-called over unity the first time I go into my workshop and find it neater than when I left it.
    My shop is always more messy than when I left.(chair) It is probably the field mice.(chair)
    Warning: DIY CNC may cause extreme hair loss due to you pulling your hair out.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzissist View Post
    If this technnology is validated I know it will change the laws of physics ...You don't get somethin' for nothin'.
    Not so. The IPPCC is founded on the principles of getting something for nothing. You simply find someone with something and write international laws that mandate they give something to you for nothing in return.

As Geof has said this company has been around for a long time & it has not done anything other than some demo's, I guess it's time to get more funding & get people excited
    Mactec54

Even Nuclear Fusion, or Fission, you don't get to keep using the same material. It's kinda like Oil, the energy was put into it at some other time, and now your extracting that energy, but once it's burnt it's gone, it doesn't perpetual regenerate.

Yha, if this thing works, then we'll have to rewrite all the physics books. Just imagine, you could build one big enough to power the entire Earth. If we could get a resonate frequency going, we could destabilize the earth tectonic plates.

The Steorn saga is getting more and more interesting.

Steorn has posted an additional video about their technology.

Steorn's Orbo Electromagnetic Interaction COP is greater than 1. Part 1 of 5

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzcZDr1AcEU"]YouTube- 1/5 Steorn's Orbo Electromagnetic Interaction COP is greater than 1[/ame]

Steorn has posted two more videos.

They claim these videos prove the E-Orbo is overunity.

Steorn Orbo - Proving Overunity 1/2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Q3Klq5dxM"]YouTube- Steorn Orbo - Proving Overunity 1/2[/ame]

Steorn Orbo - Proving Overunity 2/2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7i7P63IByY"]YouTube- Steorn Orbo - Proving Overunity 2/2[/ame]

What do you think?

I think you have to give them top marks for persistence.

Criminal fraudsters have to be persistant to rip off the most money they can from the suckers.

But then that's just my opinion and I'm not in the "sucker" crowd that would buy into their scams.

But why do they have to bring power supplies to these demonstrations?

Just asking ...

If memory serves me, the last time we saw greater than unity, someone forgot to account for the energy added by the solution stirrer.

Heck, there's even energy being transmitted through the air, in the form of radio/TV/Ham Radio/cell phones. If I captured that energy and gave it too you for free, would I be greater than unity, or just a thief?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    ....Heck, there's even energy being transmitted through the air, in the form of radio/TV/Ham Radio/cell phones. If I captured that energy and gave it too you for free, would I be greater than unity, or just a thief?
    Years ago I read about a perpetual motion pendulum that ran and ran without any wires to it; then it stopped when there was a power outage. The builder had just rigged up a circuit to collect minuscule amounts of energy from all the RF floating around and give a little kick to the pendulum at evry swing with a solenoid.

A great friend of mine made his living (and a good one too) vetting ideas for venture capitalists. About 95% of these ideas and schemes could be eliminated by anyone who has a passing knowledge of the second and third laws of thermodynamics. Imagine bringing home a paycheck just by pointing out the appropriate pages of a second-year textbook! So ironically, there IS money to be made with this scheme !
    As it turns out, plans such as OU motors/generators are dime-a-dozen, and most of them rely on magical thinking about magnets.

hello!. im new here in cnc zone. but this discucssion take my attention.
    in the past years i take time for research and validating a couple of videos and photons spreded on the internet about free energy working devices. and i can say this,
    many of this free energy devices are true working system and many other are fake!.
    fake. for wash the brain to the people and say, yes this is really working free energy device, but we need founds for development and move to next level of higher performance. so we need money for that. and you make an contribution and think you do something good or you want to see the system in a near future!. when this group of scrupulousness people reach your goal only ran with the money and say sorry the project was canceled too many times this type of events has been displayed.
    true working devices. systems that you hear in the past, the government send this pattens to special commission for his procedure were take years and years. petrointerest, military and government. becouse that we strangely see one of this true working systems on near days, but there are the systems workin

Quote Originally Posted by SIGMA7 View Post
    hello!. im new here .......
    i can say this,
    many of this free energy devices are true working system and many other are fake!.

......., but there are the systems workin
    OOOOUUUCH!!!! This turnip truck sure is hard to stay on......

.....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't suppose SIGMA 7 would care to point out one single example of a true free-working energy system??

"...According to Steorn, the motor will run for the entire duration without the battery being replaced -- something that would never happen under normal circumstances, hence demonstrating that the device is somehow keeping the battery charged -- the very battery that is running the device. The only caveat on that claim is that because this is a prototype, it is prone to mechanical or other failures, and parts may need to be replaced during the demonstration...."

http://pesn.com/2009/12/15/9501594_Steorn_demos_e-Orbo/

Yeah, parts may need to be replaced...like the battery. (nuts)

Page 1 of 2 12