Well I just bit the bullet and ordered my first CNC machine. I was going to order the 1175 which I thought would work pretty good for me but I finally decided on the 2300. After talking with Al for quite a while it was obvious the 2300 was in a whole other class. I'm convinced the 1175 is a great product for the money but I am hoping to keep this machine busy and felt the 2300 was better suited for my plans.
The reason I decided on the BobMill is because I am completely inexperienced with cnc and I feel having the complete machine/software package will be a benefit in learning. This way they can be a one stop shop for all my questions. I guarantee they are going to be earning their pay with me when it comes to technical support.
I will finalize the sale Monday morning (submit payment) and then wait for the machine to arrive in about two weeks. I'm very excited (and scared) about the purchase and the new addition to my business.
If anybody else has a comment or advice about the BobMill let's hear it, you won't be alone anymore. Just remember I am an absolute cnc novice!