I recently came across this companyies website and saw that they have TT type tooling advertised. I contacted them regarding pricing for their QT57 set. A 20 piece set. Jessica replyed to my email the next day and said it would be $267. I was pleased with the price and told her I wanted to proceed. Next came the payment issue. I wanted to pay by credit card or paypal but as you will see they do not want to use those. So I agreed to wire the money. Next day I get an email that said so sorry but the price I was quoted was for the QT57 set was with out the boring head and bar set and that I would need to pay $100 more for those. I asked how much shipping to Mongolia would be and she said $14 by air. I thought ok and offered to purchase this set for $350 delivered. Jessica accepted. I provide my shipping address in Mongolia and she provided bank transfer info. I wire $350 to the indicated account and 2 days later I receive an email the the item has been shipped. This was on a Saturday afternoon. Monday morning I receive an email that I need to send another $140 to cover shipping to Mongolia. I am told that they made a mistake in quoting the freight and thought I meant Inner Mongolia which is part of China. I had provided my complete address. There is no mention of Inner Mongolia on any of my correspondence. So now my good price set of TT tooling that I thought would be $267 is now up to $507. I ask for my money back and I am given the run around and told they will not pay for the bank fees. I wait another day for a response and in the mean time I have a business acquaintance in Shanghai that I have contacted to see if he will accept this item and then bring it with him in February. Now Jesica is demanding that I pay the $14 upfront for shipping to Shanghai. This will cost me another $7 in bank fees. I again ask for my money back and I am now being ignored. So my recommendation is to not do any business with this company.