585,759 active members*
3,953 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > CINCINNATE HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER MODEL AT

Question CINCINNATE HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER MODEL AT

HI,
    I'M WORKING WITH A CINCINNATI MILACRON MACHINING CENTER WITH ACRAMATIC 900 CONTROL, SO, IT HAS A FAIL IN THE SERVO SYSTEM.

WHEN I PRESS "SLIDES ALING" BUTTON, THE Z AXE MOVE CORRECTLY, BUT WHEN THE X AXE BECOME MOVE, THIS APROACH TO THE HOME POSITION BUT DO'NT STOP, I MEAN, THIS AXE GET AN OVER TRAVEL.
    I SAY, "THE MACHINE INGNORE SENSOR ACTIVATION" I SAY THAT BECAUSE WHEN I SEE THE "CONTACTOR MONITOR" SCREEN I CAN SEE WHEN THE SENSOR IS ACTIVADED BUT THE MACHINE COLUMN DON'T STOP.

EVEN I CHECKED THAT SENSOR, THE ASSOCIATE INPUT BOARD ( I INTERCHANGE ANOTER WITH), RELOAD ITS SYSTEM SOME TIMES.

I READED IN THE MACHINE FILE THAT IN A PAIR OF YEARS AGO THIS MACHINE HAS THE SAME FAIL BUT WHEN THE SYSTEM WAS RELOADED MACHINE GET WORK. BUT IN MY CASE DON'T WORK.

I CHANGE MAIN RACK BOARDS LIKE PID (POSITION INPUT DIGITIZER), SCG (SINE COSINE GENERATOR) AND DBP (DUAL BUS PROCESSOR) BUT THE FAIL IS PRESENT.

I WILL APPRECIATE YUR HELP.
    (I'M SORRY BY THE WORST ENGLISH)

Hi

What Machine are you working on. Can you power feed the X Axis before you try to align the machine.

CINCINNATI MACHINING CENTER.

HI...

THE MACHINE IS A CINCINNATI MILACRON T-30 HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER WITH ACRAMATIC 900MC CONTROL (VERSION 2), HAS X,Y,Z,B AXIS.

YES, I CAN POWER FEED THE X AXIS BEFORE.

Quote Originally Posted by r.2.d.2 View Post
    HI...

THE MACHINE IS A CINCINNATI MILACRON T-30 HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER WITH ACRAMATIC 900MC CONTROL (VERSION 2), HAS X,Y,Z,B AXIS
    Can you move the X Axis under control before you try to align the machine

CINCINNATI MACHINING CENTER.

in this momment I reloaded the system again,

I can move the x, y and z axis with the control (with jog feedrate at 100%) the movements are prety softly, are continuos.

but when I try to aling the axis, the x axis is overtravel again. (I can see in the input board light on when the position home sensor is activated, but this is ingnored)

when the machine is aling, the z axis move first, x axis is the second and the y axis is third

Quote Originally Posted by r.2.d.2 View Post
    in this momment I reloaded the system again,

I can move the x, y and z axis with the control (with jog feedrate at 100%) the movements are prety softly, are continuos.

but when I try to aling the axis, the x axis is overtravel again. (I can see in the input board light on when the position home sensor is activated, but this is ingnored)

when the machine is aling, the z axis move first, x axis is the second and the y axis is third
    What do you mean prety softly? Have you checked the gain? If the gain is too low the axis will take longer to decelerate. Rewire the position home sensor with a push button to simulate this sensor and depress the push button while aligning with the X axis mid travel away from the over travel sensor.

I MEAN THE AXIS MOVEMENTS ARE CONTINUOUS.

OK, I GOING TO CHECK THE X ,Y, Z AXIS GAIN AND BALANCE TOO.

I DON'T CONNECT AN INTERRUPT INSTEAD THE SENSOR BUT, I WAS CONNECT A WIRE IN THE INPUT BOARD TERMINAL SENSOR, IT ISN'T WORK EITHER. I GOING TO DO YOU SAY, TAHNKS.

CINNCINATI T30

HI...

I'M AGAIN.

I'M SORRY.

I HAD MANY PROBLEMS TO RELOAD THE SYSTEM.

THE 3 AXIS WERE MOVE,

THE 3 AXIS FOLLOWING ERROR WAS CHECK AND THESE ARE AROUD 0.0001, I REWIRED THE HOME SENSOR FROM DE INPUT BOARD CONNECTOR, SO I CAN SEE WHEN THE INPUT BOARD INDICATOR LED IS ACTIVATED AND I SEE WHEN SENSOR STATE CHANGE ("O" TO "C") IN CONNTACTOR MONITOR SCREEN (PID No 74) BUT THE X AXIS DON'T STOP.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT?

How many system tapes have you loaded? You should have the System Tapes/Servo Tape/Map Tape.

CINNCINATI T30

THERE ARE 5 SYSTEM TAPES.
    3 TAPES ARE THE EXECUTING TAPES, THE 4 AND 5 TAPES ARE "MAS" TAPES (MTB AND MAP TAPES).

THE NEXT STEP IS TYPE THE MARRIAGE PARAMETERS VALUES.

I ALWAYS USE THE SAME VALUES. AND THIS MACHINE HAS BEEN WORKED WITH THEM.