585,978 active members*
4,329 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Looking to buy CO2 Laser Cutter from China "Pros v Cons" Recommendations

Looking to buy CO2 Laser Cutter from China "Pros v Cons" Recommendations

Hi Everyone,

I already own a small CNC router and i am looking to get into Laser Engraving and Cutting using a 120cm by 80cm bedsize.

Will import from China (Cost of machine lower). Which machines are reliable and which ones to stay away from?

Your guidance would be greatly appreciated, dont want to make any costly mistakes.

Mainly to be used for cutting and engraving cast Acrylic.

Many thanks in advance.

Joe.

Can I ask what points to consider before making laser purchase, ie running gear type, laser cartridge quality, etc etc,

thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe001 View Post
    Can I ask what points to consider before making laser purchase, ie running gear type, laser cartridge quality, etc etc,

thanks for your help.
    Hi Joe,
    Firstly, the most important point is Laser Tube.The life and functional performance is the core of laser cutters,also a crucial factor of the price.The quality of Laser Tube also is the most important factor for the quality and the degree of satisfaction.Our laser engraving/cutting machines used the best domestic laser tube,(≥100W) with great satisfaction of processing technic.

Secondly, the Transmission is quite important,too.the guild rail with high quality and bearing capacity can greatly improve the working speed, work efficiency,and the quantity production.

Third, other spare parts. (1) lathe table,for cutting,we can choose “knife-like”cast iron worktable.For engraving, the hyperoxia Aluminum alloy worktable will be a good choice. (2) Exhaust Fans,we use imported, and high power exhaust fans for cost performance,which can ensure the worker’s health and clean workshop. (3) Water pump/chiller,we use water pump/chiller imported from Japan and US,making sure long working-hours.Actually,great cooling system is as important as a good laser tube.

Due to the limit of space,some other points we can talk about through other ways. my MSN(E-mail): [email protected] Skype: david0241
    Hope to be helpful to you.Good luck.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Joe001 View Post

thanks for your help.
    Hi Joe,
    Firstly, the most important point is Laser Tube.The life and functional performance is the core of laser cutters,also a crucial factor of the price.The quality of Laser Tube also is the most important factor for the quality and the degree of satisfaction.Our laser engraving/cutting machines used the best domestic laser tube,(≥100W) with great satisfaction of processing technic.

Secondly, the Transmission is quite important,too.the guild rail with high quality and bearing capacity can greatly improve the working speed, work efficiency,and the quantity production.

Third, other spare parts. (1) lathe table,for cutting,we can choose “knife-like”cast iron worktable.For engraving, the hyperoxia Aluminum alloy worktable will be a good choice. (2) Exhaust Fans,we use imported, and high power exhaust fans for cost performance,which can ensure the worker’s health and clean workshop. (3) Water pump/chiller,we use water pump/chiller imported from Japan and US,making sure long working-hours.Actually,great cooling system is as important as a good laser tube.

Due to the limit of space,some other points we can talk about through other ways. my MSN(E-mail): [email protected] Skype: david0241
    Hope to be helpful to you.Good luck.

David