585,668 active members*
4,315 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 4 of 4 234

Re: FEMCO Durga 25-E

Jim,
    Ok. I will ask the current owner of the boads in the next few days to see if he is willing to sell them.

For my own interest, Is the problem with your machine a problem that has just happened or has it always had a feed problem?
    I have been told that once the batteries to the CNC is removed, the paramaters are lost and it is almost impossible to make it work again.
    You would perhaps be in a better position in USA to get help from a FANUC professional to fix the issue you already have. I say this because you will need FANUC help to re-enter the parameters to the new board. By loading your Existing parameters, you may well pass your existing problem onto the new boards.
    I know VERY LITTLE about these things to thats why I ask if this is a new problem or and old one.

Hope this helps,
    Chich

It has always had the feed problem since I owned it. Fanuc pointed me to the main CPU board. FEMCO keeps parameter copies but not my machine. They gave me the parameter list from a similar machine made a few days later and they check out. Jim

hi this is my first attempt in cnczone . i will be greatly thankfull is someone can help me get the manual of 1995 femco durga 25e. i have the machine it was in a work shop but been even connected to electricity mains , i dont know if the machine is 380 v or 220 v and i have no docments for the fanuc ot controller.
    help will be highly appriciated
    thanks alot. i am form lebanon and i work in ivory coast and excuse me for my english

Hi, what manual do you need? I can give you what I have, operator, electrical and parts. if you want them contact me at my e'mail address [email protected]

FEMCO Durga 25-E Parameters and Diagnostic Fanuc O-TC

Hello everyone,

I have received a PM from cnczone member "sinad" asking for a copy of my parameters off my FEMCO Durga 25-E
    I thought id post them here in case anyone who wants them can freely grab a copy. It's very useful to have the FANUC manual handy so you can read what each parameter is and what each parameter value does.

But any way, Here is my most recent copy uploaded out of my working Fanuc O-TC FEMCO Durga 25-E Parameters and Diagnostic.

Hope a google search will eventually steer those who need it to this post.

Cheers,
    Chich

Re: Lathe in it's final resting place.

Hello Fellow Femco Durga 25E Owner
    Im here in the States,located in Dallas North Carolina.
    I just ran across your posts from when you started to set up your Femco Durga 25E a while back
    We purchased one as well brand new in 98' and its worked good for us
    Ours is getting pretty worn now after so many years and so many operators taking its
    toll on our girl.....
    My thoughts ,,,,, just curious What is the thought behind placing your Femco on a stand.
    Never seen that done before...
    Im still going thru your posts look forward to reading them all when I get a moment to myself.
    Hope its working well for you
    CNCWayToGo

Hi CNCWayToGo,
    Very sorry for the late reply. You can see the answer to your question in Post #20 in this thread. To save you going back, it was because I liked the working height and it also allowed the coolant tank to be up off the floor for easier draining. The main reason however, and I didn't mention this in post #20 was that the book that came with the machine said the machine should be mounted on a 600mm deep concrete foundation. My little green shed only has a 100mm slab so the idea that drove the steel stand was an attempt to spread the localised weigh of the feet over a greater area. I didn't want cracks in my concrete slab.

Hope this info was helpful,
    Chich

Page 4 of 4 234