584,802 active members*
4,742 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

logilase 9060

I have orderd the 9060 and hope to take delivery by mid feb,the machine looks well built and the person i bought from was very informative to every question i asked.All documnetation is available which i like .
    I like to be able to know what drives there are and what steppers were used

LOGILASE 9060 CE & FDA approved Large Format laser cutting machine 100 Watt with red dot pointer, Auto focus and USB interface:
    Specification:
    - Cutting area: 900 x600 mm (24”x36”)
    - Laser power:100 Watts, water cooled sealed CO2 laser tube
    - Max. Cutting speed: 0 - 24,000mm/min, Max. Engraving speed: 0- 60,000 mm/min
    - Resetting positioning accuracy: ±0.1mm, Power : AC 110 V ±10%, 50 - 60Hz
    - Power: <1,000W, AC 110 V &#177;10%, 50 - 60Hz
    - Graphic format supported: BMP, HPGL, PLT, DST, DXF, and AI
    - Driving system: stepper
    - Auxiliaries: Exhaust-fan, air-exhaust fan, CW5000 Water cooling unit, Air assist pump, Rotary attachment, LaserDraw 5.3 Software with Corel Draw and AutoCAD drivers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LOGILASE9060A.jpg  

Hmmm... looks exactly like my 6090 from WK Laser, except for the color. I wonder who really makes these. Regardless, you are going to love it!

Here's a tip though, if you drill a series of holes in the front of the lid you will vastly improve the air flow and smoke removal. Mine came just like the picture you posted. This is what the WK 6090 lids look like now and hopefully your lid will have these slots. You should ask them because it is a PIA to hand drill an equivalent amount of holes. It does make a difference though.

Hope the wait goes fast for you, that's the worst part of the purchase. lol

laser

thanks for the comments and i will check out the air flow as soon as it arrives (a test)
    In fact i also have seen this laser style before in a grey colour.
    I had a good look at it and it was well built.
    stan

I have exactly the same but made by HXlaser. As a precision mechanics engineer I was very well surprised about the build quality of this machine. Because of space and weight problems we had to remove almost everything from the machine and all parts were made really nice. You won't be disappointed!

all good things to hear

i know 2 of these machines and these are good things to hear ,i feel they all come from a central spot in china .
    I have looked at operating manuals on similar machines and its the same .
    So any tips would be appreciated

stan

woodman is a very kind guy,he always do best to customers
    he look his customer as friend,so cooperation with him is a very pleasure thing

Quote Originally Posted by fantasy2 View Post
    I have exactly the same but made by HXlaser. As a precision mechanics engineer I was very well surprised about the build quality of this machine. Because of space and weight problems we had to remove almost everything from the machine and all parts were made really nice. You won't be disappointed!
    many chinese sellers are not real manufacture,only reseller
    then you should clean your eyes and tell apart manufacture and reseller

not sure what this is about

Reguardless of seller vs manufacturer i bought what i did and i'm happy with the vendor and its close to home and he treated me very well .
    These machines are difficult to purchase as its fairly new ,and can be out of reach for the small business person.
    So take it easy

Re: not sure what this is about

Quote Originally Posted by woodman08 View Post
    Reguardless of seller vs manufacturer i bought what i did and i'm happy with the vendor and its close to home and he treated me very well .
    These machines are difficult to purchase as its fairly new ,and can be out of reach for the small business person.
    So take it easy
    Hello. You have Loglase. I have the same machine. I want to burn very difficult designs but the machine does not want to read the file. Did you have a similar problem?

Re: logilase 9060

no my loglase is long gone the trouble you are having is the vintage of the machine , mine was a 2007/2008 todays software acts up with it
    The best you can do is run all your files through corel draw and save them in the year vintatge of the laser ie 2008
    that laser has dedicated software , the news one today run with rd works and lightburn