585,712 active members*
3,935 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Fadal > Inverter fault / Drive line fault ?

Inverter fault / Drive line fault ?

Machine is a 1992 VMC-40 and it has a Mitsubishi Invertor Freqrol-Z300-UL

Well the other day was running a few parts and got an "Inverter fault" then got a "C axis Drive line fault" looked at the error message on the Inverter and said it was an error #4. Overvoltage on the DC Bus(terminals P and N). Deceleration too fast? Increase deceleration time?

So how do I go about doing that. Is that changed in the perameters or on the inverter itself ? Could this be a problem with the inverter going bad or just some loose wires etc. Seems like all my problems have been with loose or broken wires.

Cant wait to get this thing dialed in. When it is running it is a sweet little machine.

thanks for any help

TMILLS

Check the voltages coming in to the transformer and voltages going out. I seem to recall someone talking about that here. the problem was the line voltage was wrong for the transformer settings (I think) Maybe Neal will know. Anyway it won't hurt to check them. Steve

TMILLS,

Clear your private message inbox/sent items. I can't reply to your message because your messages are full.
    Need help with your Fadal? Send me a message or visit www.TheFadalParts.com. We have over 25 years of experience at Fadal and offer FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT OVER THE PHONE!