Hi all
its been forever since i have posted here. I have had 4 surgeries since i last posted just can't get the pain pump to keep the pain under control. they have told me now that i am not going back to work again. so i have to plan on being in this wheelchair for the next 40 years if i live till i am ninety. So i am looking for some plans to make your own laser engraver and think that might help make me a little money to add to my little disability that workers comp pays. very little. I have a couple carve wright router cnc machine that do ok in making signs and awards I hope. I got my first order for this spring animal shows at a couple fairs, so that is great so i am thinking that i have to learn all the cnc stuff and G code stuff I should use it as much as i can.
I think the laser engraver would be a great tool to build or buy used. I have the plans for a CNC router machine, i think they were Joe's plans maybe, i have to dig them out and get over to that thread and see if there is something better to build now or just go ahead and build that machine, but i better see if he has made any changes since i got the plans a few years ago.

Is there any other type of CNC machine that I can build. I would like to have one of the cnc machines the cut vinyl for signs, maybe there is a used one of those out there or one that i can build. I love building things and it keeps my mind off my life and that is what the doctors have told me i have to figure our how to do.

Its nice to be back and i have a ton of reading to catch up on since the last post i read was 2 years ago, i will never get caught up, but i will try.
Thanks all
Tim E. OH