584,874 active members*
5,162 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Agie/Elox Mondo 30 cnc help needed

I have a 1992 Agie/Elox Mondo30 that I just bought... here is the rub. I try to power it on and the system doesn't power up. There is a power supply/ relay board that appears to energize the PC and the other things in the cabinet that doesn't appear to be working properly. I do not have any manuals or schematics on the machine to track down this problem. If anyone has manuals with electrical schematics I could really use them. If anyone knows a cost effective edm repair person in or near Louisville Ky I would like to speak with them about working on this for me.

Danny

I used to run one of those and if my memory's right i seem to remember that when the ram failed on the motherboard the whole machine failed to boot up.

Re: Agie/Elox Mondo 30 cnc help needed

Quote Originally Posted by dannystooblue View Post
    I have a 1992 Agie/Elox Mondo30 that I just bought... here is the rub. I try to power it on and the system doesn't power up. There is a power supply/ relay board that appears to energize the PC and the other things in the cabinet that doesn't appear to be working properly. I do not have any manuals or schematics on the machine to track down this problem. If anyone has manuals with electrical schematics I could really use them. If anyone knows a cost effective edm repair person in or near Louisville Ky I would like to speak with them about working on this for me.

Danny
    you solved.

that's what they did to solve ?? these machines do not have hard drive? since I can not find the hard drive to my machine and have the problem that no boot.

thanks