584,863 active members*
4,833 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > OneCNC > OneCNC mill/turn with C+Y+B axis module

OneCNC mill/turn with C+Y+B axis module

I'm wondering if anyone uses this software with the Mazak Integrex machines? We are in the process of buying one, and I need to shop for software.

What we are hoping to do is turn and mill pre-hardened material (60Rc-62Rc) to fairly tight tolerances (±.0002"). So far it seems like we are heading in the right direction with the machine, but as far as software goes, I'm still not sure. We use WorkNC for programming our 5-axis mills, but they don't have a lathe module yet. I've priced some software, but it's hard to justify the cost for relatively simple pieces (I'll attempt to attach a picture)

I e-mailed them with some questions, but haven't heard back. I'm not ready to either initiate conversation, or demo software yet as it's early in the process.

Does anyone have an idea of the price? I just need a ballpark figure for now.
    Based off of the illustration, is it reasonable to expect OneCNC to handle these? Machining would use both spindles, can OneCNC handle that?

Thanks,

Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails typical work for the lathe.png  
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Never have OneCNC for Intergex. It was three years ago..... they give us a quote for lathe module is $3200, but that is mill/turn not Intergrex and I assume the Intergrex post will be sold seperate, the post can be expensive.

My recommend you should look at Esprit DP technology, their specialty is Intergrex or simular configuration machine, and I know the intergrex post is come with the software. Draw back is it's more expensive than Onecnc. FeatureCAM is another one you should look at, not pricey and can do the part you asked.
    The best way to learn is trial error.

Thanks for the response. Esprit is actually one of the programs I'm looking at.

Dan
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Draw back is it's more expensive than Onecnc.
    That might be the understatement of the year as we looked at them pretty hard. That said, the software is the cheap part of one of these machines.
    Here is a layout card I got before I got my seat of OneCNC. It shows their turnmill module.
    Gary

edit; the pdf is too big to attach here :bs:. If you want send me a pm with a email and I will send it..

PM sent.

Thanks,

Dan

OneCNC does not charge for post processors. You can create, edit any post or contact any OneCNC office for your post requirements. Why don't you just contact one of our offices and investigate this further?

Why don't you just contact one of our offices and investigate this further?
    I thought that's what I did when I sent the e-mail (which to date has had no response)?

Dan

Talking

Dan,

Hello, if you would like, when you are ready, contact us (OneCNCWest) and I will personally find the answers for you.

Sounds good, thanks.

Dan