A brief history:

I worked at Fadal as an engineer for over 23 years. When service technicians were unable to fix problems out in the field, I was called to go out and fix the problem. In 23 years, I have never left a machine down in the field (thank God).

Since the Fadal plant closed earlier last year, I have started my own company repairing and selling parts, as well as rebuilding and servicing machines.

As a courtesy to all CNC Zone members, I offer free technical support over the phone and through email. Even if you have limited technical knowledge, most of the time I can help you diagnose your issue by walking you through it.

I don't always have the time to sit here and type up a response but I do when I get the chance.

I am not restricted M-F 9-5 as most companies are. I understand some of you operate your machines at night and have deadlines to meet. Feel free to give me a call anytime at my office (818) 678-9456. You can also reach me on my cell (818) 625-9948. I am often up late/early on the phone with clients overseas.

If you are located in southern California, feel free to drop by my shop. I'm located down the street from where the old Fadal plant was in Chatsworth, California.

Thank you! :wave:

-Koshy