584,837 active members*
5,677 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Camplus on Emmegi

Hi. We have an Emmegi machine center. The software that came with the machine in Camplus:

http://www.emmegi.com/Sezione.jsp?id...SezioneRif=152

Does anyone know if it is possible to use other software with this brand of machines?

Hi. We have an Emmegi machine center. The software that came with the machine in Camp

Yes you can use CAMquix by a company called CamProx.org

Quote Originally Posted by SimonPHarvey View Post
    Yes you can use CAMquix by a company called CamProx.org
    Thank you. Do you happen to know if this software is any easier to use then the software that came with the machine?

Camplus

Why are you wanting to change the software

its quite capable if you know how to use it there are a few issues that you need to get used to but you can work around almost anything and if you set your machinings up properly it can be used like standard pragmatic programing on any other software

feel free to pm if you have specific questions

I have a few years experience on this software, there are some things that it just wont do, but I have found it more than capable of operating the machine correctly. The CamPlus software was developed with the machinery manufacturer to cover virtually all eventualites of operating requirement. There are very easy ways to optimaise its effeciences. From experience, the Wictop program works, but you are adding more variables.
    I guess it depends on what you are trying to achieve with the machine and how.
    Feel free to pm here too

Re: Camplus on Emmegi

Is there a post processor available somewhere so that the Emmegi can be run off of Alphacam?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-wef View Post
    I have a few years experience on this software, there are some things that it just wont do, but I have found it more than capable of operating the machine correctly. The CamPlus software was developed with the machinery manufacturer to cover virtually all eventualites of operating requirement. There are very easy ways to optimaise its effeciences. From experience, the Wictop program works, but you are adding more variables.
    I guess it depends on what you are trying to achieve with the machine and how.
    Feel free to pm here too
    i need help learning how to use camplus 5.0 and shape 3.1 any help would be nice got droped on this and have no idea what to really do

Quote Originally Posted by tyloreder View Post
    i need help learning how to use camplus 5.0 and shape 3.1 any help would be nice got droped on this and have no idea what to really do
    what u need help with on camplus?

Yes!

SolidCAM www.solidcam.com

Programs generated directly from CAD SOLIDWORKS and sent straight to the machine

you're saying you have solidcam integrated into solidworks and you program thru solidcam which is within solidworks and generate the code from there?

I have a vast experience in Camplus, shape and drill. These softwares work together from specified locations, otherwise you are left chasing your tail. Let me know if anyone is having difficulty in using these programs and I could help. DriverCad is the fastest turnaround option when using *.stp files.