Don't worry about the cert. just print one yourself. Believe me I have interviewed many people and my eyes are photosensitive to the "L" on many foreheads. The only people that make a big deal over the certs are the people sponsoring the course. The guys on the floor will de-nut you with in the week and the boss will fire you the followin week if you cannot produce good code regardless of the "certificate"
This is your opinion and how you may run your shop. this does not mean other shops work this way.

the boss will fire you the followin week if you cannot produce good code regardless of the "certificate
It is alwas true if you can not due the Job you will be let go. But for someone to take the time to extend there know how and get a certificate to is good as they are willing to learn and try and improve themselves.

So do you send people to class's to improve them self's. I know that I have helped more then dozens of people become more efficient and better programmers over the years so I know that training can make a difference. I know that the certificate training I put together for the Haas factory for there employs made a difference for them but also had to do with the training.

Yes as you can see I spend allot of time with Mastercam I have over 20 years with it and I was even asked to be a Surfcam trainer for a while.But I have always been able to make my parts using mastercam and I have been in and out of over a 100 shops and always used Mastercam to program there parts. So I do stand by it.

I know not everyone is happy with it a few will go on to other software's that's all good.I make this statement as you are not happy and most likely going to move on.
But some people move on because they do not know what MC can do. Not saying you don't , at the same time i don't know what you do at your shop and how far you dove into the program.

Have a Good Easter.