585,602 active members*
3,526 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Kitamura > Kitamura Mycenter 2xi

Kitamura Mycenter 2xi

2002 Mycenter 2xi sparkchanger

I'm having problems with a #2025 Tool Magazine Servo Alarm after the battery went low. I changed the battery but now get this alarm. The tool in the turret does not match up with the number on the screen. Seems to me that it has lost it's position. Also the NC screen says the ATC is INIT instead of OK. I went into maintenance mode and tried to change the number in the ATC page, like the manual says to, but that doesn't work. Is there a parameter that I need to go to in order to get this done? Or is there something else I'm missing.
    "Now then, stand still and see this great thing the LORD is about to do before your eyes!" 1 Samuel 12:16

this is an easy fix no need to change any tool #'s, you probably messed up the machine's process by changing the tool #'s. when i go in to work tomorrow i will take a look at my notes
    If you can ENVISION it I can make it

I would appreciate that!
    "Now then, stand still and see this great thing the LORD is about to do before your eyes!" 1 Samuel 12:16

Oh, and the controller is a Fanuc 16i-M. Thanks

I had to re-reference the turret to get numbers to match up through the turret servo.

Hello all,

I have a 2000 2xi on the floor which is having trouble doing a pallet change. One of the macro's may have been tamperred with by mistake of one of my operators. Does anyone have knowledge of these macro's to help me eliminate that possability???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Cory

Quote Originally Posted by centertoolco View Post
    2002 Mycenter 2xi sparkchanger

I'm having problems with a #2025 Tool Magazine Servo Alarm after the battery went low. I changed the battery but now get this alarm. The tool in the turret does not match up with the number on the screen. Seems to me that it has lost it's position. Also the NC screen says the ATC is INIT instead of OK. I went into maintenance mode and tried to change the number in the ATC page, like the manual says to, but that doesn't work. Is there a parameter that I need to go to in order to get this done? Or is there something else I'm missing.

Hi dear I need kitamora machine backup files
    Please contact me at WhatsApp+923027930594