584,842 active members*
4,161 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Alarm 403: VRdy off , Fanuc OM

Hello,
    I have big Problems with my "new" Hobby Machine:
    I bought a OKK, with Fanuc OM + PMC, AC Servo, `90th Sporadically, I can not turn on the machine, it comes, the alarm 403, less often, the alarm 401 The machine has connected only 3 axes, according to the Manual, the alarm 403 for the 4th Axis??
    But sometimes not, turning on, then the machine is working properly.
    I already have all the cables, the connectors, fuses, checked the voltages and compared, are all ok The release voltage is forever.
    For error description:
    If this error occurs, go to the Servocards, the LED DRDY very briefly (one tenth of a second or so) lights and go off again, and the error message comes directly on the screen. Somehow it looks to me as if a contactor does not stop there?
    Can i turn off the VRDy Alarm? Ignore or so?
    Thanks from Germany,
    Thomas

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasS View Post
    Hello,
    I have big Problems with my "new" Hobby Machine:
    I bought a OKK, with Fanuc OM + PMC, AC Servo, `90th Sporadically, I can not turn on the machine, it comes, the alarm 403, less often, the alarm 401 The machine has connected only 3 axes, according to the Manual, the alarm 403 for the 4th Axis??
    But sometimes not, turning on, then the machine is working properly.
    I already have all the cables, the connectors, fuses, checked the voltages and compared, are all ok The release voltage is forever.
    For error description:
    If this error occurs, go to the Servocards, the LED DRDY very briefly (one tenth of a second or so) lights and go off again, and the error message comes directly on the screen. Somehow it looks to me as if a contactor does not stop there?
    Can i turn off the VRDy Alarm? Ignore or so?
    Thanks from Germany,
    Thomas
    PM me your email I will send for you two pdf file for 401 and 403

In the meantime I have replaced the capacitors, as it was not tuned well.
    I'm still in search for the sporadic errors. Unfortunately I can not installed in the OM software switch the "Ignore VReady: off" it was only at later Versions.
    Someone else an idea?
    Greetings, Thomas

I have a problem with my cnc milling machine (fanuc om control):
    when starting the screen shows " alarm message: 1039...." and the machine is working nothing.
    Anybody can help me? thanks in advance.

simple... there is same old version of software who says al 403 ,not for the fourth axis, but for the third (Z) axis ...So, if your servo amplifier is one 6058 series, exchange contactor ..

Hi Bruno,
    the test will I suspect I already had. I have another exchange axis control.
    I report.
    Greetings, ThomasS

kongdamdau...... 10xx numbers are PMC errors and should be in the OEM operators manual, most likely a switch or something.

Hi,
    I believe I have solved the problem: When you switch on, there was too high Inner resistance at the fuses, there was micro welding at the caps. Since then I've fixed it, (i have polished the fuses) no error occurs more. I had previously changed all assemblies, unsuccessful!
    Greetings, Thomas

HI I HAVE OKK PCV-50 MACHINE WITH FANUC O-MC THE PROBLEM IS I CANT SEND AXES TO REFERANCE.AXES CAN BE MOVED WITH HANDLE (MPG) BUT CANT MOVED WITH JOG MODE OR REFERANCE MODE THIS MACHINE HAS NO ELECTRICAL MANUEL.IS THERE ONE HAS THIS MANUEL OR HELP ME ABOUT THIS PROBLEM?ANY HELP WILL BE APPERECIATED.
    THANKS ALL