585,665 active members*
3,106 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Robotmaster+Mastercam-- Kuka krc1

Unhappy Robotmaster+Mastercam-- Kuka krc1

Hi,
    Sory for my bad English!
    I want to learn, Robotmaster / Mastercam software by using the G code, are converted into kuka language(KRL). I got some stored by (I'm not sure about correct) we have obtained this code used by only krc2 robot!
    This right? In this regard knowledge of the person I need your help!

I'm setting my kuka too, but with Delcam, soon.

I know the dealer in Chicago is working with it almost everyday... http://www.shopwareinc.com/
    Give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by cncfreakcncfrea View Post
    I'm setting my kuka too, but with Delcam, soon.
    Do you have kuka post for delcam powermill? can you give it?

Quote Originally Posted by baddog777 View Post
    Do you have kuka post for delcam powermill? can you give it?
    Is not for free man, do you have any idea how much Robotmaster cost about? 2x,xxxUSD for the post.

Is not for free man, do you have any idea how much Robotmaster cost about? 2x,xxxUSD for the post.
    robotmaster+mcx very exp. i need kuka post for delcam and DELCAM PowerMILL Robot Native Translator for KUKA robots approx 7000-1000 $

baddog777,
    that's why I chose Delcam for now. Hey which Kuka do you have? and what controller?, lets share photo..if you don't mind.

I have programed the Kuka robot with a Flowjet head on it for waterjet done with robotmaster. it is a hole machine def and model. when you program and backplot the kuka robot is there in verify. but you have to have robotmaster before you can use the rest.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

Hello !
    I am not expert in Kuka programming or language but I have a contact problem. An imperfect contact. Some times , my robotic arm block and stop mouve and on KCP 2 monitor it tells me it is out of software range on asse A2 + A5.
    I am very sure hire is a contact not perfect but I don't know were to search!
    Any one can make a suggestion?

Hello Again!
    I solve the problem! Was not from Kuka robot the fault!
    Some light SICK sensors from kuka area was not correct set-up and because they give wrong signal when kuka move all system stop from work. My kuka arrange furniture collets on euro pallets. Any one can see how these beauty work in "http://www.casa-rusu.ro/main.html" "prezentare firma" section (video)
    Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by cadcam View Post
    I have programed the Kuka robot with a Flowjet head on it for waterjet done with robotmaster. it is a hole machine def and model. when you program and backplot the kuka robot is there in verify. but you have to have robotmaster before you can use the rest.
    Hi cadcam,
    As a Robomaster user, what do you thuink of the software?. what is it capable of?. When my Kuka robot arrived, the 1st software company I contacted was mastercam reseller/distributor, but the price they quoted is over my budget, so I went for alternative cadcam. Haven't used any of those software before, so if you don't mind me asking.

I work in tech support & Integration for Robotmaster

I don't know the pricing in every area - but that's waaay off
    I know that everything included is less than 2x,xxx - if you have to buy a full seat of Mastercam, then maybe you're talking more than that.

Robotmaster is 3 things. A robot-language post processor, a simulation environment, and control software that allows you to change robot orientation, configurations, tool commands, and motion error-checking over the entire program.

It ensures when a program is generated, it will run on the robot error free.

It has to be more than just a post processor, because if you just write a post processor that converts G-code to robot code, it won't let you change the orientation of the robot head. This is important!

ie: here's the difference.
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy7-JVfIy00&feature=related"]YouTube- Kuka Robotic Milling Table Leg[/nomedia]
    The robot head is just staying straight forward throughout the path.

In this video, (starting at 1:12) you can see the robot rotating around the tool Z axis to accomplish the more complicated finishing pass:
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy7-JVfIy00&feature=related"]YouTube- Kuka Robotic Milling Table Leg[/nomedia]

The robot brand isn't important in these cases, just using the two videos.

Robotmaster affords a lot of control over the robot paths - and it keeps getting better. the last couple of years they've put in new tools that makes my job a lot easier. (which is why I'm taking the time here to let you know)

Hi TylerRobertson,
    In order to perform robot milling I need a CAD software, 5 axis Cam software and Robotmaster, I remeber they quoted me somewhere around 1,100,000 ~1,500,000 TWD, 2 different distributor. Currently I have Solidworks and a Robot, I need a 5 axis cam soft, and a cAM to KRL translator soft, how much do I have to spend?

I am just a technician in Canada and I have no idea how much the price would be in Taiwan, you would have to contact Robotmaster.com and get a quote from the local dealer for your specific application.

That said - Robotmaster is far, far more than just a post-processor or translator.

Hello Friends,
    I am in a process to put a non functional Kuka Welding Robot Model VK/360/125/150 Six Axis Machine, back to life. I have no technical literature available for the wiring diagram and other operations of this machine. I am not also able to understand what kind of servos does this machine use. Can some one having knowledge of Kuka hardware point me to some technical literature for the servos and wirings?
    Also, I am intereset to get this machine working with Mach as controller while retaining other hardware. Is it possible?
    Best Regards,
    Mahesh Vyas

Hey archcomp,
    I don't think you will get much help here, google search for "Kuka Forum" and look for "happytriger2000" that's my user id, I did some tutorial on Robot Milling there.

hello everybody iam a robotmaster/mastercam 5 axis programmer

i think roobtmaster best choise for robotic all programing(plazma-weld-milling ...).i worked euroka system 2 years ago.i think euroka system very problem for robot programing.yes of course robotmaster expencive software.because robotmaster first class other ithink 4 or 5 class software.i worked kuka krc 3 r2500 milling robot and yaskava plazma robot with robotmaster program