585,748 active members*
3,498 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Download

Download

hi
    I would like to bring some program home from work and run them on my own computer to look at ways of improving them is there a way of downloading the software without having to buy the whole package I don't mind paying littel for the privileged. oh by the way I'm based in England

[QUOTE=psion;737678]hi
    I would like to bring some program home from work and run them on my own computer to look at ways of improving them is there a way of downloading the software without having to buy the whole package I don't mind paying littel for the privileged. oh by the way I'm based in England

You are allowed 2 installations per license. One for office and 1 for home.
    You will have to get the boss to give you permission and then give you the DVD and the license code(s).
    www.integratedmechanical.ca

download

Your EULA (End User License Agreement) does allow for one primary (work) and one secondary (home) software installation. So yes, you can install the software on 2 computers; however the primary and secondary licenses can not be active at the same time and they must be issued to the same user.

Depending upon how strict your company controls their software you should be prepared to take your computer to work and have your systems guru perform the install for you. Most companies are reluctant to just hand over their software because of piracy issues and the associated fines should an infraction occur.

Regards, PLCamp