534,976 active members*
3,498 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost
Page 1 of 2 12
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    15

    STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Hello
    I have a problem. I lost my all parameters from machine. Machine is empty. Im lost ladder and other parameters. Maybe there is a person who has such a machine and can download the parameters from the machine to me?

  2. #2
    Registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1223

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    What makes you think that the ladder is gone? The (nc and pmc) parameters I understand, but not the ladder or system files.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    15

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    I have problem and alarm with RAM parity. Then I reset memory, then i lost parameters and lost ladder. Earlier I had a problem with a computer that was being repaired, possibly it was the cause.
    I have parameters files to backup and got ladder files from factory. How to upload ladder to the ROM? Which files are from ladder?

  4. #4
    Registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    247

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Quote Originally Posted by pablowlkp View Post
    I have problem and alarm with RAM parity. Then I reset memory, then i lost parameters and lost ladder. Earlier I had a problem with a computer that was being repaired, possibly it was the cause.
    I have parameters files to backup and got ladder files from factory. How to upload ladder to the ROM? Which files are from ladder?
    Hello:

    You don´t need to upload the ladder. Once you reset the machine, (clear memory) you should see many alarmas indicating you lost all parameters. Why would you enter the Boot system (System check screen)? Do not do anything in there.
    The ladder should appear as soon as you enter all Nc parameters.

    Regards

    AlexFanuc

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    15

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Quote Originally Posted by alexfanuc View Post
    Hello:

    You don´t need to upload the ladder. Once you reset the machine, (clear memory) you should see many alarmas indicating you lost all parameters. Why would you enter the Boot system (System check screen)? Do not do anything in there.
    The ladder should appear as soon as you enter all Nc parameters.

    Regards

    AlexFanuc
    Thanks. I'll try.
    I went into system screen because I think I deleted the PMC file by accident. One file is missing.

  6. #6
    Registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    247

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Quote Originally Posted by pablowlkp View Post
    Thanks. I'll try.
    I went into system screen because I think I deleted the PMC file by accident. One file is missing.
    Do you have the main PCB part number?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    15

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    This number is on main board: FANUC 16MB A02B-0200-B503 / MAIN FS16B , CPU board number is A16b 3200 0010/07A

  8. #8
    Registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    685

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Post all of the M5301159.#xx files. I can convert these files to a MEM file that you will be able to load into your machine.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    15

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Quote Originally Posted by drdos View Post
    Post all of the M5301159.#xx files. I can convert these files to a MEM file that you will be able to load into your machine.
    All files in RAR.
    If you convert this files , can I load this files to ROM? or where ?
    Attached Files Attached Files

  10. #10
    Registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    247

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Quote Originally Posted by pablowlkp View Post
    All files in RAR.
    If you convert this files , can I load this files to ROM? or where ?
    Hello:

    Becareful when uploading files into the Boot System.
    Do not upload files if you already have them in the system.
    The file that you probably erased was PMC-RB.000

    Regards

    AlexFanuc

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    15

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    First I will install the parameters files, and when the ladder is gone it will load ladder file.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    15

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Quote Originally Posted by alexfanuc View Post
    Hello:

    Becareful when uploading files into the Boot System.
    Do not upload files if you already have them in the system.
    The file that you probably erased was PMC-RB.000

    Regards

    AlexFanuc
    PMC-RB.000 is Ladder file?

  13. #13
    Registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    247

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Quote Originally Posted by pablowlkp View Post
    PMC-RB.000 is Ladder file?
    That is correct. It should be in the system files.
    regards
    AlexFanuc

  14. #14
    Registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    685

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Quote Originally Posted by pablowlkp View Post
    PMC-RB.000 is Ladder file?
    Yes, you have it?

  15. #15
    Registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    685

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Quote Originally Posted by pablowlkp View Post
    All files in RAR.
    If you convert this files , can I load this files to ROM? or where ?
    You have to copy it onto a Flash card and load it in that way. The file is here ready to load. It's called PMC-RC.000. The controller doesn't care what the file name is as long as it's a ladder file. You load it BOOT mode under System Data Load. (I added it to your rar file).

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    15

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Quote Originally Posted by drdos View Post
    You have to copy it onto a Flash card and load it in that way. The file is here ready to load. It's called PMC-RC.000. The controller doesn't care what the file name is as long as it's a ladder file. You load it BOOT mode under System Data Load. (I added it to your rar file).
    Thanks, I try it

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    15

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Hello

    I load the PMC-RC file into the ROM on the machine.
    I can see the LADDER in the machine yeah

    I have a problem. I have two alarms:
    -ER07 NO LADDER STEPS OPTION
    -WN17 NO OPTION (LANGUAGE)

    I think this problem is because I don't have PMC parameters loaded on my computer. How can I load these parameters to the machine from my memory card? I have four files from the factory (attached). What extension should the files have?
    I'm having trouble loading files from my PC because I can't select EDIT mode on my computer.

  18. #18
    Registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1223

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Loading system files and parameters should be done in MDI mode (default) and E-stop condition.

  19. #19
    Registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    685

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    I didn't see any CNC Parameters among these files. Did you load these? The errors that you are getting are related to option parameters not set to support that ladder that you installed. 9900's parameters is where these are stored. ALL CNC parameters must be loaded first.

  20. #20
    Registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    247

    Re: STAMA MC 530 1995 FANUC 16M all parameter lost

    Quote Originally Posted by pablowlkp View Post
    Hello

    I load the PMC-RC file into the ROM on the machine.
    I can see the LADDER in the machine yeah

    I have a problem. I have two alarms:
    -ER07 NO LADDER STEPS OPTION
    -WN17 NO OPTION (LANGUAGE)

    I think this problem is because I don't have PMC parameters loaded on my computer. How can I load these parameters to the machine from my memory card? I have four files from the factory (attached). What extension should the files have?
    I'm having trouble loading files from my PC because I can't select EDIT mode on my computer.
    Hello:
    I agree with DRDOS. You have not loaded option parameters.
    Load CNC parameters and you will be able to see the ladder.

    Regards

    AlexFanuc

Page 1 of 2 12

Similar Threads

  1. Parameter lost in Wasino CM-3 with Fanuc OM
    By microinv in forum Fanuc
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-04-2018, 05:52 PM
  2. Lost parameter Fanuc 15-M
    By ronniostrem in forum Fanuc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2017, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 08:48 PM
  4. Fanuc 0M-C ---Parameter lost
    By rajappa in forum Fanuc
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 12:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •