584,863 active members*
4,866 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Tormach 1100 for sale Wa state

First off, thank you all who contribute so much great info on this site. It has helped me out of a jam many times reading through old posts, and inspired me reading new ones. With that said, my 1100 is up for sale. If you are in the PNW and looking for a clean tormach give me a ring.
    Winslow
    https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/tls/d/tormach-1100-cnc-milling/6697246521.html

P.s. Better act fast, a Nigerian prince is very interested and promises to send a check far over asking price. I am however temporarily holding out for a local sale.

Re: Tormach 1100 for sale Wa state

Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    ... a Nigerian prince is very interested and promises to send a check far over asking price. I am however temporarily holding out for a local sale.
    Good move; just think of how high of tax bracket that prince's payment would raise you into. You wouldn't even be able to afford it!

Re: Tormach 1100 for sale Wa state

What do you have and how much are you asking. I’m getting ready to move to Ridgefield yeashington and right now I have a use for a second machine.

I have a Series II PCNC 1100 running Mach III now.
    You can buy GOOD PARTS or you can buy CHEAP PARTS, but you can't buy GOOD CHEAP PARTS.

It's a series 3, atc, smart cool, enclosure, bunch of tooling goes with it. There is a link to the craigslist ad in my first post(although you may have to copy paste) with a detailed run down and pictures. Welcome to the land of the rhododendron, and plutonium 241. Both were songs my wife sang in elementary school.

Price drop, 17k obo. Bells,whistles and a bunch of tooling included. Take it home, plug it in and make parts.