584,829 active members*
4,842 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Traub TN28

Question Traub TN28

I recently bought a Traub CNC TN28, were I bought it was working fine, but in the shipment from Florida, USA to Chihuahua, Mexico, something moved and now the machine is not running, we connected it as it was over there, but we are having the problem that everything that is not 110V is not getting power out of the electric transformer. When you press the On button on the control it only turns on the display, but the controller doesn’t turn un, and if you press the off button the screen flashes as it it going off, but no image is displayed.

We are still checking connections but everything looks fine, any help or comment.

My email is:
    [email protected]

Re: Traub TN28

Quote Originally Posted by pulido_49 View Post
    I recently bought a Traub CNC TN28, were I bought it was working fine, but in the shipment from Florida, USA to Chihuahua, Mexico, something moved and now the machine is not running, we connected it as it was over there, but we are having the problem that everything that is not 110V is not getting power out of the electric transformer. When you press the On button on the control it only turns on the display, but the controller doesn’t turn un, and if you press the off button the screen flashes as it it going off, but no image is displayed.

We are still checking connections but everything looks fine, any help or comment.

My email is:
    [email protected]
    Hola,

Tendrás diagramas de ladder y electrico de esta maquina? Yo tengo un TNM 42 y tal vez si tu tienes diagramasme puedan servir para la mia.

Gracias

Jose Luis
    email address [email protected]
    www.doctornumerico.com
    cnc physicians