You should get this! Watch UFC 232 Live Stream Jones vs Gustafsson 2 online FREE HD now.

"(Eye is) positioned No. 9, yet I think we as a whole realize that in this division the rankings don't generally mean anything," Chookagian said. "I think once they set the title battle among Valentina and Joanna, I think the names being examined were me, Jessica Eye, and Sijara. Nobody was truly worried about the rankings. … Me and (Eye) have both been in the UFC for some time. I'm undefeated at 125 (pounds), she has one misfortune at 125. It bodes well that me and her eventual in the discussions for the victor of Valentina and Joanna."

Obviously, that could put her on a crash course with her colleague, Eubanks, who is likewise planning to battle for the ladies' flyweight title soon. Yet, at that point, as Chookagian called attention to, they battled once as of now before they prepared together, with Chookagian winning by means of choice.

They may incline toward not to battle now that they're partners, but rather Chookagian recognized that UFC belts can change that math.

"In the event that it's for a title, that is somewhat how our entire group is," Chookagian said. "It's matter of fact. In the event that it's for the title, we'll make sense of it from that point."

A critical featherweight battle planned for December's UFC 231 occasion has endured a shot with Mirsad Bektic being compelled to pull back from his matchup against Renato Moicano.

TAGS:

UFC 232 Live Stream Jones vs Gustafsson 2 online FREE HD
UFC 232 Live Stream Jones vs Gustafsson 2 online FREE
UFC 232 Live Stream Jones vs Gustafsson 2 online
UFC 232 Live Stream Jones vs Gustafsson 2
UFC 232 Live Stream Jones vs