585,763 active members*
4,129 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Milling > Weihong NK105G3 3 axis 1325 ATC router not changing tools when commanded to.

Weihong NK105G3 3 axis 1325 ATC router not changing tools when commanded to.

okay so I"ve tried re arranging all kinds of G code: T and M6 and M06 and just T commands. I'm using the NC studio post processor from cancam out of fusion. it reads all the rest of the code but when it gets to a T it showes a message on the controller saying"change Tool 1 to tool 2, press stop to change tool or press play to continue".

Pressing stop just doesn't do anything. pressing play repeats the last cycle of G code prior to the toolchange command.

I've spend two days trying to work this out I've watched every ****ty Chinese controller video there is. read every weihong manual, tried every tool change G-code combo. has anyone else encountered this?

please help me if you can. I'm going to make a solid informative NK105G3 English video tutorial when i figure this out!

Cheers
    Dan

Re: Weihong NK105G3 3 axis 1325 ATC router not changing tools when commanded to.

Dan,
    I've encountered this same problem with a NK105G2 controller. Any progress on solving this problem? English video available yet? Would love to find more people using this controller.

Re: Weihong NK105G3 3 axis 1325 ATC router not changing tools when commanded to.

the change tools nees pstprocesador good

do you also need nk 105G 3 manual ? whatsapp +8618560201508

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3azTiA8cT44&t=770s