584,837 active members*
5,428 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Maintenance in General > Maintenance DIY Discussion > YANG SML-30 "1011 CT1 CT2 ERR" Alarm

YANG SML-30 "1011 CT1 CT2 ERR" Alarm

Good morning everyone,

I have an issue with a "1011 ct1 ct2 err" Alarm on our YANG SML-30. last week we had a woodruff key shear on our hydraulic pump while in the middle of the turret indexing to the next tool. The woodruff key has been fixed & now when we powered the machine up we are getting the above alarm.

I am assuming this alarm has something to do with the turret indexing & maybe not in the right position. The documentation on these YANG machines is very limited to say the least.
    SO any help would be greatly welcomed to help get this alarm cleared & the turret back into its correct position. The machine turret will not index at all until this alarm is remedied. The controller is a Fanuc O-TD. Also one of the servo amplifiers is in a "- -" not ready state which I also assuming has to do with the alarm?

Need to get this machine back into production ASAP

Best Regards,

Christopher J Buller - Production Supervisor
    Mark Rite Line Equipment Co.
    Billings,MT

Re: YANG SML-30 "1011 CT1 CT2 ERR" Alarm

Update Alarm is cleared up I manually rotated turret by using the solenoids for the turret which in turn removed the alarm.

But now when calling T0202 the turret is off by 2 pockets? So T0404 is in position when T0202 is called.
    What are the Parameter #s & values supposed to be when turret is in position for pocket T0101. I can MDI all pockets except T0101. When T0101 is called the "1011 CT1 CT2 ERR' Alarm occurs again. Which is telling me that the machine is not recognizing which position the turret is in.

Quote Originally Posted by MRL_MS View Post
    Good morning everyone,

I have an issue with a "1011 ct1 ct2 err" Alarm on our YANG SML-30. last week we had a woodruff key shear on our hydraulic pump while in the middle of the turret indexing to the next tool. The woodruff key has been fixed & now when we powered the machine up we are getting the above alarm.

I am assuming this alarm has something to do with the turret indexing & maybe not in the right position. The documentation on these YANG machines is very limited to say the least.
    SO any help would be greatly welcomed to help get this alarm cleared & the turret back into its correct position. The machine turret will not index at all until this alarm is remedied. The controller is a Fanuc O-TD. Also one of the servo amplifiers is in a "- -" not ready state which I also assuming has to do with the alarm?

Need to get this machine back into production ASAP

Best Regards,

Christopher J Buller - Production Supervisor
    Mark Rite Line Equipment Co.
    Billings,MT

Set parameter 452=457 with actual positioned tool no.( If actual tool position is 5 then change parameter 452 and 457 to 5) that's it.