584,837 active members*
5,677 visitors online*
Register for free
Login Register
INDEX-Werke // INDEX TRAUB Forum
PlasmaCam > DesignEdge ONLINE Training - Limited Time Offer

DesignEdge ONLINE Training - Limited Time Offer

For a limited time, I am offering FREE online training on how to use DesignEdge software. The current version is 4.47, but older versions still work well.

PlasmaCam put the kibosh on using Team Viewer, which was absolutely fantastic for training purposes, but I have found another way to train that does not anger the PlasmaCam gods.

It requires NO software download. Only a plug in to your Google CHROME browser.

If you are interested in helping me to TEST this option, I will work with you to help you learn DesignEdge while I simultaneously test the online bi-directional screen sharing capability. You should have a headset, or a mic, and speakers or headphones for verbal communication. Plan on at least an hour or more when our session begins.

Contact me to set up a time for testing and training. Have a Google account, and Google CHROME browser on your PC where DesignEdge is installed. The PC will need Internet access too.

This can host four "student computers" simultaneously, so one or more friends can join you.

Joe Jones

email is joejonesinkentucky(at)yahoo(dot)com

Re: DesignEdge ONLINE Training - Limited Time Offer

My offer is withdrawn. I cannot delete posts here on CNC Zone, so this is the alternative.

Please DELETE this thread.

Joe

It's a shame you can not provide such trainings. It would be great as I have a friend who was actually interested. It's really cool that we are able to take such trainings during these challenging times online without the need of leaving our home.I was also thinking of finally getting some safety trainings for fire hazrd with esafetyfirst.com since they also do it online and it's very helpful if you want to become head of security one day. I'm not complaining as the salary is not bad even as a security guard, but I always aim higher.