4,366 visitors online*
Register for free
Login Register
TDM Systems Forum

Digital. Experienced. Powerful. - 100% Tool Management

BobCad-Cam > BobArt - No Image after "Load Image"

BobArt - No Image after "Load Image"

Hey Folks,

I use BobCAD-CAM V23 on an HP Centrino Dou Core Laptop using Win7. Since setting up V23 on the new Win7 operating system, when I load images using BobArt they don't show up on the workspace. Just a white screen.

However, the images are there somewhere, because if I vectorize it - the vector image shows up!

Anyone have any suggestions for things to check and/or try? With XP, I used to be able to see any scanned image that I loaded using BobArt and "Load Image." But now, I can't see the scanned images. There must be some setting that is not set correctly.

Thanks for the help and insight.
    R/Todd

Go to View, then to Views and select top.
    See if that works.
    David L. Aery
    www.hooksolutions.com

Nope. Not that simple.

It's weird. The file is imported using BobART. It is there - I just can't SEE it on the BobCAD workspace. If I right click on the image file in BobART I can do any of the functions listed there (e.g. vectorize, send to Paint, etc.) - I just can't SEE it on the workspace.

There is something up with the video or graphics drivers or settings. Something isn't compatible and it's just not getting displayed correctly. But it is there.

I've also come to find out that I can see the image if the original file size is "small enough". One particular image will load and be visible and it is 213Kb. Another one that is 2.3Mb won't show up. So the "limit" would seem to logically be somewhere inbetween these two sizes.

If I can figure out what is causing this (sort of) "limit" and/or how to change that - I might be able to see the larger images.

Thanks for any help or insight.
    R/Todd