GibbsCAM TMS (Tombstone Management System) was developed specifically to simplify and streamline the multi-part setup, programming, toolpath verification and post processing for tombstone machining. Within a single, interactive, graphic interface, the TMS dialog provides all the options and flexibility required for CNC programmers to specify and modify machining strategies, and generate efficient, error-free G-code ready for your machines.
GibbsCAM TMS provides:
- The ability to create a part and fixture combination and have it automatically duplicated in a layout
- Various options to automatically locate and arrange parts on a tombstone face
- The flexibility to arrange a different part on each face, or mix parts on each face
- The ability to program parts or faces at different Z levels
- The choice of duplicating an arrangement across all faces or creating different arrangements on each face