587,070 active members*
3,010 visitors online*
Register for free
Login Register
CIMATRON Forum
SolidCAM for SolidWorks and SolidCAM for Inventor > Form tools

Thread: Form tools

I have a problem to create a form tool that outlined: how do I have to process it to make it visible in the table?

Also if I want to select an existing form tool for the process, then SolidCam doesn’t let me select it. And and it doesn’t show it in the tool list .
    Hope somebody can help me out

‘Insert tool’, not ‘create’ as far as I know.
    Then the system asks to select a chain and the calculation point.
    <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Wir haben doch keine Zeit<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->--&#62; G00Z0<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Diesem User wurde verliehen:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> &quot;<i>Das Nordeutsche Qualitätsposting Siegel</i>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

Inserting the tool worked well. Thank you!

But I don’t manage the select the form tools. For example if I edit a profile then I do the following:

Tool/select ‘’at the top the register card’’ tool list editing ‘right onto register card’
    Form tools/tool names

Then I see the folder of the form tool. But when I select one it doesn’t call it in the tool list.
    How can I load a tool to select it in my operation?

MR_HH

Your T20m is your form miller- you recognise it by the little blue splotch where the symbol is..
    You just have the wrong tool typ. You could change it though.
    And then you could expand the list of the types, e.g. the entry ‘form miller’ and others..

Just select it and then you see that your system will use it.
    And then the next question...
    <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Wir haben doch keine Zeit<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->--&#62; G00Z0<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><br /><br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Diesem User wurde verliehen:<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> &quot;<i>Das Nordeutsche Qualitätsposting Siegel</i>&quot;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->