586,102 active members*
2,476 visitors online*
Register for free
Login Register
DMG MORI Forum
Hyundai Kia > Kia KT15 turret not indexing to the correct tool yasnac lx3

Kia KT15 turret not indexing to the correct tool yasnac lx3

So I have a 94 Kia KT15 turning center with a Yasnac LX3 control and when I call tool 1 it goes to tool 12 the turret needs turned but everything I've read says to hold 3 buttons down to unclamp the turret then turn it by hand but 1 of the 3 buttons is feed hold and I can't find a dang feed hold button on this machine can someone tell me how to correct my turret positioning?

Quote Originally Posted by Redzilla View Post
    So I have a 94 Kia KT15 turning center with a Yasnac LX3 control and when I call tool 1 it goes to tool 12 the turret needs turned but everything I've read says to hold 3 buttons down to unclamp the turret then turn it by hand but 1 of the 3 buttons is feed hold and I can't find a dang feed hold button on this machine can someone tell me how to correct my turret positioning?
    So after looking and looking and looking for this feed hold button I started looking at pictures on the internet and found that the feed hold button is the red button beside the cycle start button the reason I couldn't find it is my lettering is worn off! Lmao

Re: Kia KT15 turret not indexing to the correct tool yasnac lx3

To set the T01 position on the turret jog the turret to the position you want to be T01
    Then press STOP then SELECT then FEED HOLD in that order all at the same time meaning they all have to be held down at the same time but pressed in a certain order, then release them all and press CALL BZ/OFF then repeat step one by pressing STOP then SELECT then FEED HOLD in that order all at the same time then release them and the turret should be set! you're welcome!

Re: Kia KT15 turret not indexing to the correct tool yasnac lx3

Quote Originally Posted by khaot83 View Post
    Do you have the manual?
    How much for a copy? I've searched and searched and searched and all I can find are the yasnac lx3 manuals and they're practically useless or of very little help