587,096 active members*
6,007 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Chinese CNC Machining Service for Few Details Machining

Chinese CNC Machining Service for Few Details Machining

Hi,

Can someone recommend a verified Chinese CNC machining service which makes limited quantity od simple, small details?
    I need only 5 pcs of simple, small detail.

Thanks

Re: Chinese CNC Machining Service for Few Details Machining

With advanced manufacturing technology and a highly skilled team, we have always maintained an excellent competitive advantage. We custom our manufacturing services to meet your specific product design needs, including CNC machining, 3D printing, and sand casting, please contact me or send the drawing to my email.
    Email:[email protected]
    Raymond Liang
    TEL:+86 13534451847
    Whatsapp:+86 13534451847

Amazing information, I have enjoyed reading this thread and the discussion by people. As someone who has been involved in tech for many years, I would like to refer to techexceed.com, it is not only focused on discussing the topic inside out but also gives detailed information about software, smartphones, electronics, and the latest trending technologies. Hope everybody enjoys reading the blog.

GC Prototype Co,.Ltd.
    Email: [email protected]

GC Prototype offers high-quality, cost-effective rapid prototyping and low-volume manufacturing services to support your research and development as well as product design needs.

Our international team collaborates with you to bring your ideas to life using a variety of cutting-edge technologies, including CNC cutting, milling, turning, vacuum casting, 3D printing, laser cutting, sheet metal fabrication, painting, plating, anodizing, tapping and other finishing techniques.

Our production capabilities include:

CNC Machining: Using 3-, 4-, and 5-axis CNC machines.
    3D Printing: Offering SLA, SLS technologies.
    Sheet Metal Prototyping: No minimum order quantities (MOQs) for prototype quantities.
    Injection Molding
    Silicone Rubber Molding
    Die Casting
    Finishing Services: Providing a wide range of paints and coatings, including powder coating, anodizing, and electroplating, for finished projects.

At GC Prototype, we are committed to delivering top-notch services that meet your prototyping and manufacturing needs. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help bring your ideas to fruition.

For small batches of simple parts, there are quite a few reliable CNC machining services in China that can meet your needs. I recommend looking for services that specialize in low-volume production so you can get the attention and quality your project deserves. Also, you should also check their certifications and past client reviews. You can check out these tips in choosing the right CNC machining company in China: https://beskamold.com/tips-on-how-to...pany-in-china/.

Hi,

Our company is ISO 9001 certified, so trust me to provide you with excellent service. You can find me by adding my WhatsApp 8618142822133 or email [email protected]/[email protected]. I will provide you details for your review.

Thank you,