588,169 active members*
4,197 visitors online*
Register for free
Login Register
HEIDENHAIN Forum
Community Club House > Forum posting slowing down?

Talking Forum posting slowing down?

Is it just me or are posts slowing down here on CNCZone for some reason? We used to have bunches of posts everyday. Now it seems like just a trickle, especially in the DIY Router section.

If it is slowing down I can only surmise:
    1. Everyone here lives in Florida or the East coast and is preoccupied with storm damage.
    2. Everyone here is under 18 years of age and is back at skool (sp).
    3. Everyone here is married and is busy building that spice rack she wanted.
    4. Everyone is too stunned to talk because Joan Of Arcadia didn't win an Emmy award!
    5. Everyone is very enthusiastic about the presidential debates and are busy studying the issues before it is broadcast.

:banana:

I'll be posting more soon!! I will be starting a new build ing log in the DIY router section.

Darren

I am busy building a new shop/garage, but should be back to normal soon. Sorry gotta go, I am just starting the roofing
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

1 - 3 - 5 plus: Packing for the trip - finally,heading downunder after Franses and Ivan, only to follow Jeanne up the coast to my departure point! I'll be "offline a bit so there will be heaps to catch up on I'm sure! :cheers: Jim

PS samualt - really like your system - my next!
    Experience is the BEST Teacher. Is that why it usually arrives in a shower of sparks, flash of light, loud bang, a cloud of smoke, AND -- a BILL to pay? You usually get it -- just after you need it.

I know for me I building a new "big" plane and I've been flying so at night I just poke my head in and answer emails than work on my stuff. Once winter is here it should pick up, my friends website with over 100,000 members also has seen a 20% drop in posting so it's not just this site.

Quote Originally Posted by CNCadmin
    my friends website with over 100,000 members also has seen a 20% drop in posting so it's not just this site.
    It's that damn Bush Administration and thier budget cuts! (wedge)

Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)