Login Register
HEIDENHAIN Forum
G-Code Programing > Gcode endstop
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Eugen33\r\n \r\n
\r\n Eugen33 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n

\r\n Question Gcode endstop\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Good day! I\'m new to GCODE. I have an old 3D printer with an Anet A1284-base board. For my project, I would like to do a little experiment before I start redoing the mechanics. What I want to do:
\r\nWhen you launch a GCODE file through the regular printer menu from SD card, the X axis moves 1 cm in any direction, freezes for 5 seconds and moves back. After that, I press the limit switch of the Z axis with my finger and the Z axis moves 1 cm in any direction. I release the limit switch and the Z axis returns back. Ideally, this action should be repeated indefinitely. Is it possible to do this? Please help me figure this out. Thank you!\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[2578734] = "2578734,2578734"; pn[0] = ",2578734"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[929959] = "Eugen33"; // -->

Threaded View

Question Gcode endstop

Good day! I'm new to GCODE. I have an old 3D printer with an Anet A1284-base board. For my project, I would like to do a little experiment before I start redoing the mechanics. What I want to do:
    When you launch a GCODE file through the regular printer menu from SD card, the X axis moves 1 cm in any direction, freezes for 5 seconds and moves back. After that, I press the limit switch of the Z axis with my finger and the Z axis moves 1 cm in any direction. I release the limit switch and the Z axis returns back. Ideally, this action should be repeated indefinitely. Is it possible to do this? Please help me figure this out. Thank you!