HEXAGON Forum

Design. Make. Inspect.

Cincinnati CNC > 1990 Cincinnati Sabre Acramatic 850 controL MC
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n blizzard1563\r\n \r\n
\r\n blizzard1563 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n

\r\n 1990 Cincinnati Sabre Acramatic 850 controL MC\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Recently purchased a rescue machine from a retired machinist. It has been sitting in his garage for the last 6 years. I was told that the tool changer pneumatic cylinder needed to be replaced or repaired. I came to find out that he disabled the TC some how. I found a switch on the back of the machine that states service. When I power the machine up with that switch turned on, I get a few new options to look at but I still do not see the magic (TC enable) button. I knew it wouldn\'t be defined that easy but does anyone know how I can reenable the tool changer? He does not remember how he did it. He thought he did something on the parameter side of the control but does not recall flipping a switch in the back to access the parameters.
\r\nThank you for any help.
\r\nTom\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[2582709] = "2582709,2582709"; pn[0] = ",2582709"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[445738] = "blizzard1563"; // -->

Threaded View

1990 Cincinnati Sabre Acramatic 850 controL MC

Recently purchased a rescue machine from a retired machinist. It has been sitting in his garage for the last 6 years. I was told that the tool changer pneumatic cylinder needed to be replaced or repaired. I came to find out that he disabled the TC some how. I found a switch on the back of the machine that states service. When I power the machine up with that switch turned on, I get a few new options to look at but I still do not see the magic (TC enable) button. I knew it wouldn't be defined that easy but does anyone know how I can reenable the tool changer? He does not remember how he did it. He thought he did something on the parameter side of the control but does not recall flipping a switch in the back to access the parameters.
    Thank you for any help.
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240318_132716.jpg