587,982 active members*
4,557 visitors online*
Register for free
Login Register
Siemens Digital Industries Software Forum

Where today meets tomorrow.

Uncategorised CAM Discussion > ProtoTRAK MX2e and Teksoft CAD/CAM SYSTEMS 2D Mill for windows 2D and 3D!

Unhappy ProtoTRAK MX2e and Teksoft CAD/CAM SYSTEMS 2D Mill for windows 2D and 3D!

Hello!

I have a big problem with these two programs teksoft cad/cam systems 2d mill for windows, and the prototrak mx2e. The problem is when I finished drawing in cad system I transferred the drawing to the cam system, and it ask the big question which I don't understand or know and then there is where I get stuck! What is the Controller Types of the machine "ProtoTRAK MX2e."? Can someone please help me. I really appreciate it!

P.S:"What is the processor(s) of the ProtoTRAK MX2e?" :violin:
    Thank you!

Julio A. Cruz :bat:

I would try a controller like fantutm this is a generic fanuc mill controller post out the part check out the G code make the changes to it get the machine to run the part then send a copy over to teksoft and have them write a post. Make sure you have a drilling and tapping ,milling samples that work you might have to go back and forth a couple times with them until you get it the way you want the machine to run. Or use the universal post to create the controller your self. Been there done that.