586,089 active members*
3,985 visitors online*
Register for free
Login Register
Siemens Digital Industries Software Forum

Where today meets tomorrow.

Want To Buy...Need help! > CNC machine for engraving on plywood / acrylic sheet

Re: CNC machine for engraving on plywood / acrylic sheet

Let me be clear here: I don't have any personal experience with either of the two systems linked in the message above.

But what I do have experience with is repeated and underhanded spamming of this forum from Wattsan / Virmer. I'm talking about them going to considerable lengths to hide who the post is coming from. And I am aware that similar Wattsan / Virmer spam happens on other forums elsewhere. My opinion is that a company that uses such deception in their marketing is a poor choice to do business with.

Moderators at CNCZone (and Industry Area) regularly remove spam quickly after either members report it or we otherwise find it ourselves. So members may not be aware of the spam unless they happen see it before it gets removed. But it most certainly occurs.

Re: CNC machine for engraving on plywood / acrylic sheet

Quote Originally Posted by RaderSidetrack View Post
    My opinion is that a company that uses such deception in their marketing is a poor choice to do business with.

most of those spamming companies come and go and never last . I remember how relentless hau mau was and where are they now