Hello all, long time listener, first time caller.

I have a 2012 GR-510 that I've been running since we got it. We have always run off a USB stick and was running a program today that was near the end of the 2hr cycle when I got an "ALARM - REMOVABLE MEDIA DISCONNECTED". Spindle still running, movement was frozen. I reset the machine and initially was able to re-enter the USB stick thru MEM and reload the program, but about 30s later the same warning threw again. This time I wasn't able to get back into the USB stick thru the machine. Did a couple power cycles and still had no luck. I could still access the files on the USB as normal on my PC.

A guy I work with indicated that he had seen this before and ended up having to use a different USB stick. Didn't know why, but something about the machine builds up a "history" with the USB stick and eventually stops connecting to it...

I didn't have another stick available and am planning on giving that a shot tomorrow, but thought I'd post to the community before doing so since I'm dead in the water until I figure out how to get around this.

Separately, we have been seeing two additional warnings occur on bootup and sometimes when writing VQC to MDI or loading programs. The two warnings are "PROG INTEGRITY ERROR" and "PROGRAM DATA STRUCTURE ERROR". Not sure if its related and we haven't been to worried about since we have been able to Reset to clear both Alarms and proceed as normal. We have a lingering concern that this isn't something we can't ignore.

Any suggestions or help would be great! Thank you.