504,069 active members
5,856 visitors online
Register for free
Login Register
Bottelli - Banner

Bottelli

Contact

Bottelli S.r.l.
Via della Concordia snc
21040 Menzago di Sumirago (VA)
Italy
+39 0331 906426
+39 0331 906429

Route planner

Route planner

About us

Bottelli Srl was established at the beginning of 1950s as manufacturer of standard toolholders. At the beginning of 1960s the company developed its production with special components for machine tools.

Since 2002 the operating plant has been located in Menzago di Sumirago, where all the required manufacturing steps for the complete production of the end parts are gone through.

65% of our production is currently intended for the domestic market while the remaining 35% is intended for the foreign market, most of all for the North-European one.

Events calendar

Mo
Tu
We
Th
Fr
Sa
Su