588,477 active members*
6,228 visitors online*
Register for free
Login Register
EROWA - Banner
EROWA Forum
Laser Control Software > Lasercut 5.3 downloading to DWin 640 80watt

Lasercut 5.3 downloading to DWin 640 80watt

Suddenly my 80 watt Dwin has a download glitch. It accepts the download and displays the correct file name in the display screen on the machine. HOWEVER what it cuts is the previous file that I had in there. I have deleted that file and it does not exist in the machine nor in my Lasercut software. The new file is correctly spelled and the download appears to be successful until I make the cut. Then the old file somehow is cut into the material. The correct new file is still displayed on the machine display window. ????

Any help would be appreciated.

[email protected]

www.lavioletteguitars.com

Re: Lasercut 5.3 downloading to DWin 640 80watt

Interesting. When you load another file again, does it cut the previous loaded file? or does it stay with the same file that you are having issues with? How about loading two or more files? does it always go to the original?

Re: Lasercut 5.3 downloading to DWin 640 80watt

I abandoned the machine for a couple of days all the while muttering dark oaths. I went and tried again 2 days later after sufficient mental therapy. and when I checked the file name on the laser machine it still reflected the correct name and I had not made any changes since the last time. (when it showed the correct name and cut an older file even though that older file was eliminated from the queue and did not show up in the Lasercut 5 software download panel, nor in the laser machine, I deleted it again and reloaded again and it worked fine. This is not the first time this happens. Thank you for your interest.