HAINBUCH GMBH Forum

SPANNENDE TECHNIK

BODOR Laser > Another Review of B0dor BCL 1309XU
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n RoiReznor\r\n \r\n
\r\n RoiReznor is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n

\r\n Another Review of B0dor BCL 1309XU\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi All,
\r\n
\r\nAfter combing through the hainbuch/forums, I decided to order a Bodor BCL 1309XU with the 150W RECI Laser Tube. I also ordered both rotary attachments, an extra power supply, the honeycomb table and extra sets of lenses.
\r\n
\r\nI ordered it direct from the company and paid through Alibaba.com. Alibaba displays at timer for when the supplier is supposed to ship (attched a partial screenshot)
\r\n
\r\nI\'m a woodworker and have been using CAD for decades. I\'ve also had experience using CNC machines and own and use a 3D printer. I hope to be using the laser to make templates, jigs and accent parts and pieces.
\r\n
\r\nI\'ll keep posting as the order progresses and happy to answer any questions I can.
\r\n
\r\nAnd thanks for this hainbuch/forum and users for providing all the experiences, pros and cons and general information!!!\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[2363166] = '\r\n
  • \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Coyote97\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Coyote97 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n

\r\n Re: Another Review of B0dor BCL 1309XU\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Hello, I got mine last week, so far the laser has been working perfect, hope yours too. I´m planing on installing Universal Rotary Cam Selector to switch between the Y axis and Chuck, having to manualy disconnect the cable and risking I pull to hard and damage something is not something I would like. I´m still searching, trying to get more info on how to do it properly.
    \n
    \nCheers!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[2345472] = "2363166,2363166"; pn[0] = ",2345472"; pn[2363166] = "2345472,2345472"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[772956] = "RoiReznor"; pu[795247] = "Coyote97"; // -->

Threaded View

Another Review of B0dor BCL 1309XU

Hi All,

After combing through the forums, I decided to order a Bodor BCL 1309XU with the 150W RECI Laser Tube. I also ordered both rotary attachments, an extra power supply, the honeycomb table and extra sets of lenses.

I ordered it direct from the company and paid through Alibaba.com. Alibaba displays at timer for when the supplier is supposed to ship (attched a partial screenshot)

I'm a woodworker and have been using CAD for decades. I've also had experience using CNC machines and own and use a 3D printer. I hope to be using the laser to make templates, jigs and accent parts and pieces.

I'll keep posting as the order progresses and happy to answer any questions I can.

And thanks for this forum and users for providing all the experiences, pros and cons and general information!!!