4,834 visitors online*
Register for free
Login Register
HAINBUCH GMBH - Banner
HAINBUCH GMBH Forum

SPANNENDE TECHNIK

DynaCNC > Anyone dealt with dyna cnc? any feed back? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 12
    Table is working pretty good.There is a learning curve.I had a few small issues with the table at first.Also I have nothing to compare it too.If you but a used DYNACNC table make sure it is one of there later machines that runs the CandCNC THC and MACH3. I believe they had some problems with there earlier electronics but do not hold me to that.Remeber also that a 4x4 table is limited as to what you can do and indexing sheets of metal to make something bigger than 4x4 is a pain in the you know what.........

Any used machine will have our (CandCNC) Digital THC and PC interface with MACH. Their new machines do not use our controls. Early problems were mostly from the way the Table I/O card was mounted. We will honor any warranty on our electronics (the MP1000 box and the Axis I/O card and Table I/O cards mounted in the metal control box.) up to one year from original date of purchase of the table (proof of purchase from original customer required)

Worst case,complete MP1000-THC with all new cards is only $795.00 since you should have the MACH3 license and cables with the deal. I will allow a $200.00 trade in on the old MP1000 unit so you can have new interface electronics for $595.00.

With a new unit your warranty (on CandCNC supplied stuff) starts over and so does the support for the THC and setup. You can join our CandCNCSupport yahoo group and get free online support for any CandCNC product after the one year.

Disconnected is right. A 4 X 4 is limited. We (fourhillsdesigns.com) cut mostly smaller or really big decorative steel. On the small designs average size is 18 to 22". On the big stuff its 15 to 30 ft!. Has to be tiled and welded to a framework anyway, so making 4 X 4 (actually 46" square since I leave a 1" clamping gutter on any cut) lets me piece together very large and complex designs like for a 16ft gate.

Also METALMOMMA,
    If decide to buy a used machine make sure it is still tight.If you do not know what to look for as far as the mechanics of the machine to see if anything is worn.Have the person you are buying it from cut some circles 1inch and larger and some other shapes.The last thing you want is a sloppy machine,although it can be fixed if you want to tackle that sort of thing.Remember conventional plasma cut metal is not perfect,but a properly tuned and properly working machine can do some cool stuff.

MetalMOMMA,

As a distributor of DynaCNC, and the provider of tech support for the product line, I would like to speak with you directly.

I am sure that if you were to upgrade to our state of the art, American made control box we could work something out along the lines of tech support/training.

The machines were designed to be adjusted with ease and although I do not recommend buying used, DynaCNC machines were made to last--- teaming it up with our new control box could prove to become a valuable investment.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] and we can get on this right away.

Thank you,

Tyler Shinaberry
    EPIK Ltd.

Very Disappointed!

This is my first post. I bought a DynaCNC Machine. I wanted everyone to know how disappointed I am in that fact that I have NOTHING to complain about. The machine arrived Early, it worked right out of the box, I never needed any help or documentation due to the fact that my 10 year old passed the round peg in the round hole test and could put the "x" plug in the "x" hole. Real easy even a 10 year old could do it. I cut product the first day!

Good Job DynaCNC!

I hope to learn from you folks in the future.

oh and "lowpull": I read all of you posts. What a nightmare.

new to cnc on east coast

i contacted dyna cnc about two weeks ago about purchasing a 4x8 router
    (my first) in all conversations and correspondance they have been absolutly
    forthwright with all i have asked and have expanded my knowledge concerning
    my cnc needs. i base this on all of the contacts i have had with the five other cnc manufacturing companies from whom i am considering a purchase.

i have a cabinet shop well known in my area for over 21 years of projects
    from federal courthouses to kitchens how i ever got away without cnc this long i'll never know. recently i purchased a small carvewright machine an within 30 minutes of opening the box i was carving signs for my horse farm and shop. that thing paid for it self in three days! but further it exposed me to cnc and its benefits. it is resonable to expect that the next purchase of a 4x8 or5x8 machine should payoff in less than three months, the cabinetmakers who work for me are extatic that i am going to do this.

i have now spent the last month scouring these forums and visiting cnc manufacturing facilities lookin for the machine that will fit our needs.
    ( my wife thinks i am involved in hanky panky on the internet)

as for mr. lowpull
    i built a kitchen two years ago for a man i will now call an ambush artist
    the kind of guy tort reform is aimed at, and while i have had many good and bad experiances with purchasing large woodworking equipment, some highly
    technical in nature (edgebanders and saws) all were ultimatly resolved and the equipment has given me many years of great service. (the edgebander even though brand new was an initial nightmare) i pray to remember what
    i am trying to achive is the main objective and not to get sidetracked
    with insincere methods that only postpone my objective. lowpull my hope for
    you is calm collection. cabnet

update:

I ended up getting in contact with tom at c and cnc (yahoo group) He nailed the problem first try. It turns out the specific box I had ended up being mounted to the table and this caused the ground from the plasma to mess with the controls, giving an "estop" command.

I removed the box from the table and grounded it through the ac ground and poof, not a single e-stop...

I did get another contact this evening from the dyna cnc tech. he referred me to Tom.(@candcnc)

So for now, I am back up and running. Tyler did mention he had internet connection issues the past week. He has been the most helpful of all the people I have dealt with through DYNA cnc. thanks Tyler!

Just thought I would mention that I was looking at Dynacnc's website and noticed their new warranty which I have cut and pasted. Kudos

5 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY ON
    All DynaCNC Mechanical Parts

2 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
    ON DynaCNC Manufactured ELECTRONICS

Unlimited Lifetime FREE Tech Support on
    all of our DynaCNC CNC Machines!

low pull

i take it that after the post in november your machine is up and running??

jim mcgrew

I just got the controller back. Its been bitter cold here so I havent got the computer hooked up to it yet. But the controller by itself powered up, but it wont do anything without a computer. Hope to have it running sometime next week.

Smile

I teach High School. Last year we purchased a 4'x4' plasma table from Dyna CNC. Before purchasing, I checked out several of the manufacturers and tried to look at machines that are in use in my area. Several of the manufacturers would not refer me to any users. They cited "privacy issues, etc. I was in the area, so I called ahead and stopped by Dyna CNC's manufacturing facility. They graciously showed me their operation, and Dave Cress made it a point to talk to me. I was impressed by what I saw and the attitudes Dave and his staff exhibited. I ordered the machine and received it in November of 06. Everything about this machine has been impressive. It is well built, performs flawlessly, and stands up to the abuse that my inexperienced students give it. I am fairly new to CNC and had a lot of very basic questions. The Tech support people have gone out of their way to patiently explain even the most basic things to me as I learned to run the machine. Every teacher who comes to our Metals Lab is impressed by the quality of our machine. I have found Dyna CNC ot be one of the best companies I have dealt with during my teaching career. They practice true "service after the sale", and I have yet to find something to complain about.
    Any company can produce a faulty machine from time to time. Based onmy experience, and that of others I have talked to, I am sure that Dave and his staff are committed to producing a top quality product and keeping the customer satisfied. I cannot say that about many of the companies I have dealt with over my years of teaching.
    This machine has been a wonderful addition to our metals program, and it has revived interest in metalworking by providing a motivating avenue for students to explore. I would purchase from them again.

Page 2 of 2 12